Author Topic: FeralHeart.exe - Creepypasta  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
FeralHeart.exe - Creepypasta
« on: August 08, 2013, 09:15:13 am »
----This was based off Sonic.exe creepypasta----

Gore warning.
Mods feel free to modify any content that may not be apropriate.

----------
Hi. My name is Joseph. I've been playing FeralHeart for 3 years, and I love it so much. But one day... I poofed out of
the game. Like I dropped the face off the Earth.
That was a very, very cold winter morning. I was, as always, in FeralHeart, roleplaying as a wolf. It was very original,
plus the species, I created it. I kept playing until 1:45 PM, time of lunch.
So I went to lunch and in the end I went to the mailbox, to see if something was there. There was something.
Inside the mailbox, I found a little box. I opened it, and found a disk and a note.
I went back inside, and I saw the note. I peruse it very carefully, and it was from my friend Jonathan, who I didn't heard
of him 5 months ago. He wrote the note in a computer and printed it, but I knew it was from him because of his writing-
style. Tough it had many typos, like he wrote it in 1 minute.

Joseph...

I can't support it anymore, I need to get rid of this disc. Destroy it please. I can't do it, HE'S after me, and if you don't
destroy the disc, he will catch you... too. Fast.
Please destroy this demoniac disc before he catches you. It's too late for me.
Destroy the disc and you will destroy him. Do it quick, or they will haunt you. Do NOT execute or install or play the
game, otherwise they will really do it.
DESTROY.

With peace,

Jonathan

After reading the note, I didn't believe in it. I didn't think a game would kill me, right? I was wrong...
Anyway, I looked at the disk and it looks like any other disc, tough it had written with yellow marker
"FERALHEART.EXE". When I saw "FERALHEART" on the writing, I got super happy!
I went up to my bedroom and went to my computer, turning it on. After booting, I put the disc calm, very calm. I installed
the game.
When the title screen popped up I noticed it was first FeralHeart release... I was like "I was missing that update!". I
logged in, but after right the "Sending login request..." the Watermill map turned into something different and went black
for a milisecond.
Happily, I took a print of it. I went into Paint and saw the map... It was terribly... Better not explain it.
When the character selection entered, I saw something like Gu, a canine, as my main character. I selected it and
pressed "Enter".
I was in a strange map, looking like Hell. But it didn't had fire. A bit scared, I moved and I saw dead canines & felines.
They had blood dropping off... I stopped walking to think what I do, but the character kept moving, and I saw a nametag
with ? ? ?, both character name & username. The character was all black, he was in the shadows. I wrote in the chat
box "Who are you?" The other replied "I am exe." He smiled while typing this. "What exe?" I remembered that
FeralHeart was only downloadable, and it doesn't comes as disc. I read the disc's words... "FeralHeart.exe". Exe. I
was thinking when the other said "Want to do something with me?"
"Sure." I typed.
Suddenly after hitting enter, the screen went black and a setence was written. "Wanna play hide 'n seek with me?"
The screen went black again for 30 seconds.
After staring at that endless loading, I was in a different place that looked like South Pole. The game wasn't 3D this time,
it was classical like in Sonic 1991. Everything was in fire.
The shadow followed my character, and I tried to move it, but... Gu got trapped, and started crying. "He's after me!" I
read  this in a ballon above him, and the screen went black again. I heard a terrific laugh during 5 seconds. Suddenly
Gu appeared very bloody.
I got again to Character Selection. I wanted to exit the game, tough there wasn't any "Back" button. I tried to do Ctrl+Alt
+Del, but it wasn't working. Even when removing the flex the computer was working! I got scared. Why did I installed &
played the game? Suddenly a voice said:
"Select that character. Now."
I tilted the head but didn't saw anything. So, I selected a canine called Clue. He was pretty cool tough he had a worried
face...
When I entered I was in Bonfire Island. Right at my front, shadow. "You AREN'T the DEVIL!" I typed this.
He poofed and there was a character called FeralHeart.exe and ex0rcist as username. He was green with bloody
markings. "You aren't any devil!" I typed fast. FH.exe laughed. "You're gonna feel it." The screen went black but the
laugh continued for 5 seconds.
Clue appeared laughing terribly with bloodystains and was much different...
I was again in Character Selection. There was a feline called Last. I selected him, and I was in Default from IT. I saw
him. "Are you ready?" he wrote. "Yes..." I replied. "You're fake." He got surprised and smiled. "It will be worst then...".
It was a long setence but I only read this because the screen went black. FH.exe appeared again, realistic, VERY
REALISTIC, that you could touch his fur. He was looking at the ground but after he was staring directly at ME.
Whenever I move the head, he move his head too. He let out a very creepy smile... I HEARD him saying "I am God."
Suddenly the computer shut itself off.
After thinking about 5 minutes, I heard again something. "Keep this insteresting to me... Joseph. You're my victim."

And right at the desk I was in...

A FH.exe plushie was staring at me, grinning with bloodstain under it's eyes.

---------

What'd you think of it? :P

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart.exe - Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:19:00 am »
I knew this would happen soon, FeralHeart.exe x3 I knew it would happen! Cool story :D +floof ;3

Awoken.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:31:39 am »
Aww thank you. ;3 It took like 1 hour (?) to put the starting and like 2 hours to write the rest in my smartphone and 1 hour to "paste" it in the computer. >_<
And thanks for the floof x3

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 04:38:51 pm »
Very nice story, I enjoyed reading that.
 I also enjoy playing that "Sonic.exe" game too, very fun and scary. ^-^

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:36:07 pm »
Yar, nice story... Though.. question: Is this linking to me, rather? Considering my name was Exe, and my username is ex0rcist as well. I'm just curious, I'm not insulting your story at all, it was interesting and I'd love to read more... but I'd also like for ye' to answer. ^^" I hope you understand not to steal someone's username or anything of that sort, as well as if it did link to me, I don't recall giving permission for you to use such in your story. But aside from that, lovely story that brought chills down my spine. Please do make more. ~
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:45:41 pm by .exe »

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 01:59:45 pm »
The "Sonic.Exe" game is atally a game made by some guy. It's where you play as 3 different sonic characters and when you approach sonic on the first character, he goes evil and he tries to kill everybody.
---
"Sonic.Exe" was made long ago when Creepypasta was made too, just like "Sucide Mouse" and "Jeff The Killer"
---
It's not really linking to you since your name too.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 03:05:45 pm »
But still, it had his username in it aswell, which is curious. Maybe it's just cuz you sorta had the right name for it .Exe? I dunno.

But ohgad, that sent chills down my spine xD

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 11:35:06 pm »
@^StoneStar^; Yar, my name is exactly that. As I've said, she used my actual username, ex0rcist, in her story as well as my character's name, Exe. {Right down below, in quotes, to show ye'.} Hm, I just need an answer as to why this is. ~

"Who are you?" The other replied "I am exe." He smiled while typing this. "What exe?"

He poofed and there was a character called FeralHeart.exe and ex0rcist as username.

@Kiaz;I'm not entirely sure why my name could've fit with this... and I had not given permission for me / my name(s) to be used in the story likewise, and she had not asked me about it either. xD Though "Exe" is alright. I cannot copyright that and I no longer use that name much. It is just my username I'm concerned about. It is just my curious mind is all. ~

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 11:39:48 pm »
Yes, I understand. She should have asked your permission first, It is very curious how your username popped up, as I noticed it the first time round, but thought it must be ok with you, I didn't realize that you had not agreed to it being there.
I do wonder why Kijako used it.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 09:29:16 am »
@exe Naw, I didn't think of any other username or name and I thought yours were different... so sorry lol xD