Author Topic: Question about Pandemonium Plague map and few other things  (Read 859 times)

Offline Krispii18

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Krispii17
    • Krispii200
    • Krispii17
    • View Profile
Question about Pandemonium Plague map and few other things
« on: December 12, 2023, 08:43:16 am »
Hello. I have been gone for sometime but now I´m back in Feralheart.

I was just wondering that is Pandemonium plague map still downloadable somewhere?
Would love to play in that map again.

I am looking for more maps in where to play.

How do I get my characters out of the maps which are shoving black?

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Pandemonium Plague map and few other things
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 02:10:21 am »
Hi I don't know anything about the map you're asking for but as for your question on how to get out of the maps that are showing as black, here on the website, you can hit the 'Home' button, go to the User Panel, login, and then go home on the characters that are stuck in those maps! If that doesn't work, reset their home and then hit go home again! I don't remember what the 1.17 Char Fix was for, but if resetting their home and going home doesn't work, I'd suggest trying that!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 09:46:29 am »
- I don't remember what the 1.17 Char Fix was for, but if resetting their home and going home doesn't work, I'd suggest trying that!

The 1.17 Char Fix was for the soul purpose of fixing stretched/smooshed/disproportioned characters that came from 1.17 update when a new tail slider was added. It messed with a handful of characters and it was a way for people to reset the proportions back to what they were originally set to be rather than having to reset them manually. Some pretty neat characters came from the bug and you can actually use the 1.17 button to kinda recreate those wonky characters lol
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:48:13 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 10:07:19 pm »
- I don't remember what the 1.17 Char Fix was for, but if resetting their home and going home doesn't work, I'd suggest trying that!

The 1.17 Char Fix was for the soul purpose of fixing stretched/smooshed/disproportioned characters that came from 1.17 update when a new tail slider was added. It messed with a handful of characters and it was a way for people to reset the proportions back to what they were originally set to be rather than having to reset them manually. Some pretty neat characters came from the bug and you can actually use the 1.17 button to kinda recreate those wonky characters lol

Thanks for the reminder Ame!!! I definitely forgot what exactly that was for LOL

In that case that fix won’t be helpful to the situation at hand but LOL hopefully the other options I gave will!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!