Author Topic: New Creature Model?  (Read 3899 times)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
New Creature Model?
« on: October 05, 2013, 11:30:33 pm »
I know we have a canine and feline model, but what about a horse model? Horse games like FH are pretty much nonexistant, and the ones out there are Pokemon-style... And in development. There were two I found.. but one died, and the other is long from finished...

And I KNOW there are MANY horse lovers on Feralheart... the horse herds made of canine models should prove that... Would make many horse lovers happy... <3 I would even contribute if I could.. Best I could do is markings... Sadly...

Haven't really figured out Blender 3D just yet... wish I did... cuz then I'd probably have models all ready for you and you could just do coding.... But... *shrugs* I don't... so... :/

Still! Horses would be LOVED. <3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: New Creature Model?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:40:14 pm »
Unfortunately due to the fact that Kov left us a long time ago (and taking the game code with him), we are unable to make any major game updates. Even if he still is here, I don't think he would want a horse model, sorry to say. Even if it would be nice to have, I don't think he wanted anymore models and plus that would take away the whole "feral" idea of the game. ^^ Even if there are wild horses out there, sorry hun.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:49:45 pm »

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 06:37:33 pm »
Everything Kiki said.

Kov has left us a while ago and his arrival is not expected. If he ever comes back, it may be possible, but I highly doubt it.

Offline Megatron_Reigns

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:10:17 am »
Aww... would be nice to have them though... Feralheart has sorta just... died...

((Is cherrystar5996 on the new account... Made a new to to start fresh before the easy chara reset/delete thing came out on the forums... Didn't mean to go on the old account... >^< Should delete it...))

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 06:35:57 am »
I know we have a canine and feline model, but what about a horse model? Horse games like FH are pretty much nonexistant, and the ones out there are Pokemon-style... And in development. There were two I found.. but one died, and the other is long from finished...

And I KNOW there are MANY horse lovers on Feralheart... the horse herds made of canine models should prove that... Would make many horse lovers happy... <3 I would even contribute if I could.. Best I could do is markings... Sadly...

Haven't really figured out Blender 3D just yet... wish I did... cuz then I'd probably have models all ready for you and you could just do coding.... But... *shrugs* I don't... so... :/

Still! Horses would be LOVED. <3

I'm a game maker. You just tell me you want a horse game. And it'll be entierly free.

Yes, I've thought the same thing. In a few months, my first 3D game will come out, and then I'll focus on the horse game. I'm not going to talk about it much, here, as tis post doesn't belong here.

But, right, Kovu left the game a while back, and will probably never return. He didn't give the codes to anyone, so no one is allowed to add models, anyway. Sorry. :c

Offline Megatron_Reigns

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 02:54:19 pm »
http://boomerang.sourceforge.net/     <---A porgram decompiler. Used to retreive source codes. It'll take work with C++ games (like FH... x.x), but you'll be able to progress if ya manage! o3o

http://boomerang.sourceforge.net/lostsource.php   <---the page that talks about what to do when you've lost your source code... Though it's directed more at those who are trying to get profit from their game, but still may be helpful. C:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/193896/whats-a-good-c-decompiler <---A few other decompilers. Didn't look at them, but, somebody else was looking, soo... ^^;

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/205059/is-there-a-c-decompiler <----Another one...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:00:48 pm by Megatron_Reigns »

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 04:11:20 pm »
W wouldn't be blue to change the game without Kov's permission anyway. As its editing files without permission/hacking.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 08:03:28 pm »
Please don't stray off-topic.

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 05:07:36 am »
W wouldn't be blue to change the game without Kov's permission anyway. As its editing files without permission/hacking.

You can't. You need game files. That's why we can't have new models, becasue Kov left, and he didn't give anyone the codes.