Author Topic: Zombie Cats Clan!  (Read 739 times)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
Zombie Cats Clan!
« on: May 12, 2014, 11:40:39 pm »
Hello there! As you can see by the name this is a group for Zombie Cats. Although I will let some exceptions so there is a wide variety of creature in the group! The exceptions are Ghouls. If you don't know what a ghoul  is it's basically like a zombie. Also as you can see you must be a cat! That's the only certain requirement. Also when you join the group please have your characters name look like this: [enter name here] [enter gender letter here] GhoulCat or ZombieCat if all of your name doesn't fit you may take the  letter of the gender out. Or you can shorten your characters name to a nickname I really don't mind which.  I am working on a map for the Clan  right now and when It is finished I will put up a link.

There are ranks in the group.
Leader- Milo F ZombieCat (me)
Second in command-
Hunters-
Warriors-
Queens-
Medicine cat-
Kits-(if you are a kit please have your name at the end say Ghoulkit or Zombiekit)
Elders-
Loners-(the only way to become a loner is to leave the clan before or after initiation into the clan)

The way initiation works is when we get a group of new members the leader will conduct tests to see if they are strong enough to join the clan.  If they pass initiation they will get to choose their rank. But if they fail or choose to leave they will become loners and will not be welcomed near the clan territory. Although you stay in the group and on the map. The only ones who don't go through an initiation are kits. If they are from the outside or are from a loner sent to become a clan cat they will be raised with the clan and will go through an initiation once they are 6 months old.

Rules.
1.)Do not cause fights  with other clan members  because the clean is very tight knit and share with one another.
2.)Please do not mate beg if someone says they do not want to be your mate then move on they are not obligated to be your mate.
3.)Do not power play!!! Yes we are Zombies/Ghouls but we can still get hurt this is a semi realistic group and power playing will NOT be tolerated. (Ex: Player1:Rips out player2's throat no miss and player2 dies. Player2: Dude you can't do that!)
4.)Do not be rude.
5.)No neon animals! We are Zombies/Ghouls I'm pretty sure they won't be neon. Keep the clots toned down like grays and blacks and dark dark DARK red.
6.)If you can please refrain from using Wolfspeak it's very confusing.
7.)Don't fight over ranks.

That's really all. Oh and I have a preset on my character Milo so I'll put a download on here so you can see her preset.
Preset Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/treyb48en2g5b05/Milo%27s+preset.zip#39;s_preset.zip
Map download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2y4dhm2jlsdx1bm/Map.zip
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:49:27 pm by Gravity_The_Cat »