Author Topic: present help?  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Rcokscar1234

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
present help?
« on: October 07, 2013, 11:38:12 pm »
hey.. i made a present for feral heart and did everything correctly.. but only i can see it.. please help

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: present help?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:42:07 pm »
You mean a preset right dear? ^^

If that's the case, what you have to do is go to Mediafire and upload the exported preset to the site ^^ Once you do that, share the link with friends and then they can see it ^^

Go to this folder

Feralhear>>Presets>>(User_8) That was an example in the parenthese, but that's what the preset file will be located <3

Hope this helped! There is also a thread with Preset syncing you should try out!

tinyurl.com/presetsync

It's a new thing to FH, and I'm sure you'd want to try it ^^

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 06:06:04 am »
If you want your friends to see it but not able to use it then you have to click the Export button in Preset Maker. Then send the exported file [username].fhp (located in your Feralheart>> Presets folder) to your friends, exactly what KitkatRevolution has mentioned ^^ Your friends just place the .fhp file into their Presets folder after downloading.

If you would like your friends to be able to use it then you must give them all your preset files, such as the images and .material file, just by uploading those files (or folder) to a file sharing site such as www.mediafire.com. Then just have your friends move those files to the appropriate preset folder (preset_3, preset_5 etc). Then they can use it from Preset Maker ;)

EDIT: I've only just heard about this preset syncing now o: I will also try it out ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Rcokscar1234

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:54:33 pm »
i want everyone to see it though.. like when you make a character and u walk arounf and everyone sees what you look like.. or is that what u ment XD

Offline Rcokscar1234

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 08:14:04 pm »
also how do you use media fire XD ive never used it before.. and the syncing.. also how XD

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 08:32:52 pm »
also how do you use media fire XD ive never used it before.. and the syncing.. also how XD
The syncing has instructions on the thread that helps you. Just try to fallow them and if you have questions try contacting staff about that.
But using mediafire on the other hand you need to make a account with a active e-mail and once you do you have about 2 GB of ram space in there to upload and share your download link to anyone
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:35:00 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Rcokscar1234

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 08:55:14 pm »
i tried to do the syncing but it said something like you dont have i some thing something so you cannout download this

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 09:40:04 pm »
By "Did everything right" what do you mean?

Have you:
-exported it
-uploaded it to a website that your friends can download it from(like mediafire)
-have they downloaded it and put it in the correct file? (Feralheart>media>presets)
-have they then restarted their game

Remember, no one will be able to see the preset unless they download it.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^