Author Topic: Why did you join FeralHeart? What is your story?  (Read 4897 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Why did you join FeralHeart? What is your story?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 04:06:04 am »
i think i was looking around for art in deviantart and i saw a screenshot of the game on the front page. i asked the person who posted it about the game, they showed me it, and the rest is history! pretty boring yeah.

EDIT: forgot to say why i joined lol. i've always wanted to play a game where you can play as an animal without any restrictions. back then i played animal jam and wolfquest a lot so i wanted something more than that. the wolf models intrigued me honestly (which why my username is wolfqueen). i wasn't too keen on roleplaying but i picked up on it when i joined fh.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:14:31 am by WolfQueen »

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 06:32:04 am »
It was through Youtube that I found Feralheart. I was actually looking for LoZ Twilight Princess videos and came across one featuring a wolf Link preset. The game caught my interest, I did some searching, and now here I am!

In-game user: Panzramic

Fonzie

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 11:25:18 am »
i found fh mostly through youtube, particularly wolfquest related videos. i just wanted a better place to roleplay, plus i was lonely and tired of wq's censored chat.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 05:05:33 pm »
i think it was some cryptic combination of wolfquest, amvs and bereghostgaming videos
BRO
ME TOO
WHAT THE HELL

bereghost was a staple in my house so when he played fh my young mind went inrjlwtwhtjwerhjlwer

oh my god the legend bereghost
I used to watch his videos so much back in the day oml

But someone told me about FH through a game called "I Predator" lol. After that, I started watching a ton of FH related yt vids and I instantly got attached to it. I also used to played WQ a lot but no one ever talked about FH.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 06:20:41 pm »
i think it was some cryptic combination of wolfquest, amvs and bereghostgaming videos
BRO
ME TOO
WHAT THE HELL

bereghost was a staple in my house so when he played fh my young mind went inrjlwtwhtjwerhjlwer

But someone told me about FH through a game called "I Predator" lol. After that, I started watching a ton of FH related yt vids and I instantly got attached to it. I also used to played WQ a lot but no one ever talked about FH.

i predator was the bees knees
when you could get a multiplayer match that actually had people other than you and your dog in it

it's kinda wild how all of these games from the peak animal mmo era linked back to each other

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline FuzzyOwlFeet

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2019, 10:53:37 pm »
Met friends through an app called Derby Days, the chatroom part of it was full of roleplayers and I made friends with a group called the Anime PAC. Made some close friends, two of them played feralheart and surprised me with an account they made for me so I could play with them (back when registration was randomly opened) and got me hooked on it. Sadly we went our separate ways not long after. I played FH for another year before I lost interest. Earlier this year I got a nostalgia bug and decided to see if FH was still a thing. Sure enough it was. I had forgotten my username and just made a new account (This one). Then the very next day I found an old scrap piece of paper under my desk with my old user name and password on it. *eyeroll* So I use it for when I'm not in a social mood and want to walk around without my current RP groups spamming my chat box haha. I really love FH and hope to be an active member of the community :)
Go Huskers! Profile pic made by me - FuzzyOwlFeet

Fonzie

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2019, 01:02:21 am »
BRO
ME TOO
WHAT THE HELL

i predator was the bees knees
when you could get a multiplayer match that actually had people other than you and your dog in it

it's kinda wild how all of these games from the peak animal mmo era linked back to each other

I USED TO PLAY THAT TOO WTF
it's where i first learned to roleplay, i remember people on there used to complain about fh lmao

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 02:52:14 am »

I actually played another game a while back, FreeRealms! I played this when it released in 2009 and played it a lot and then a bit less by the time it shut down in 2014.

I found out about FeralHeart from a friend on there around like 2011/2012 and ended up checking it out and joining the game. Ever since I joined, I've been pretty active on here and always around in some way, I never actually got really active on the forums until about 2016 though I believe!

Not sure how many people on here know of that game or anything, though I enjoyed it a lot, if anyone actually happened to play it feel free to pm me lol, i'd love to chat about it sometime.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2019, 03:17:36 am »

I actually played another game a while back, FreeRealms! I played this when it released in 2009 and played it a lot and then a bit less by the time it shut down in 2014.

bro i remember someone on fh recognizing me from free realms waaaaaay back in the day
back when warrior cats were treated as seriously as real world politics
this entire thread is taking me back.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 04:55:24 am »

I actually played another game a while back, FreeRealms!

Aye another FreeRealmer! I sadly only got to play for a couple days ^-^; It was so much fun while it lasted, though.

I found FeralHeart through a friend of mine on a little game called Animal Jam. After fighting with the registration for almost a month, I arrived here. The whole reason I joined was because I love wolves, and getting to make my own with even more customization than I had on AJ, I was set. Little did I know what other amazing things awaited me~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort