Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:33:26 am »
Hey guys, found out about feralheart less than a week ago, already got an account :)

Have always wanted to play a game like this so glad I found it. My name's Machungwa63, as it is on fanfiction if you've ever taken time to read any of my works (do it!!) and I hope to soon get to know a lot of you and have some fun with this world. Created my own character and explored the lands, getting an idea of everything, and replicated a few of the Lion King characters for fun (I'm sure I'm not the first who's done that). Most of the time you will see me as Shemshi, a character from my story "Siku Choka 27" about a hunting/racing competition that lions compete in.

p.s. I love racing, so if there's any kind of running competition on here, let me know

p.s.2. 90% of the time, you will see me with a feline character. The only canine I've made so far is a demon character...just because I thought it funny that if lions believe in a hell, their devil is probably a dog XD
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

AlphaEclipse

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:39:49 am »
Welcome to Feralheart, Machuwang63!
It's nice to know you have already begun creating new character, and I'm sure you'll like experimenting in the many feline RPs! There's all different species of feline RPs to fit your liking. :3
I hope you enjoy your time in-game, and I hope you have many memorable times!
Have fun, and here's some links to get you started:
Rules
Staff
Manual
If you ever need help in-game, feel free to PM me or consult the 'Help boards' here! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 01:58:48 am »
Hello dere, and welcome to Feral Heart!!
I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever need anything, feel free to message me! <3

Have fun, and hope to see you 'round! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 04:48:40 am »
Welcome to Feralheart Fellow Floof, I hope you checked on the links that Alpha has Provided for you ^^ Have fun playing!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 05:02:05 am »
Salutations fellow floof. I bid ye' a warm welcome to the FeralHeart community. I'm pleased to hear ye've taken and interest in this establishment and congratulations on catchin' those sneaky registrations.
I hope ye' enjoy yer stay with us. If ye' are to come across any misfortunes, feel free to toss me a PM or consult the help boards, as Ms. Eclipse has stated before me.

On another note, I've seen quite a few races as to who can get to the top of Ascension Island before; thus, ye' might want to check in that map if yer up for a fun, yet slightly challengin', race.
gone

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 03:44:36 pm »
Hi there Machungwa! It's lovely to meet you, your story sounds very interesting and I really love the name Shemshi. :) I bid you a warm welcome to the game and the forums, and hope to see you around a lot more in both! I'm always up for a chat via PM or if you need to ask any questions as many have already said before me. Feel free to chat with me if you see me in-game, too!

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 03:53:49 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart^^ If you need any assistance within the forum or the game itself, feel free to check out the Help section.

If needed - which I hope not - you might want to see How to Report a User in case if there ever comes a time you'll need to use it.

Otherwise, I hope you'll enjoy exploring the game, as well as interacting with others.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 06:41:47 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience in the game.
Inactive

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 07:37:26 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, floof <3 I hope you enjoy your stay here c:

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline RastaForLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 11:47:46 pm »
Welcome to the forums! Glad you're having a good time so far and starting to get used to things ^^ Hope to see you in-game or on the forums!

-Rasta

Signature made by: OreoHeroz