Author Topic: R~A~W~R~R~A~W~R~R~A~W~R!!!!!! Now that got your attention read my Bio! XD!  (Read 3241 times)

LunaSpirit

Heyys, well my name is Amy, but you most likely know me as Luna. I personaly prefer Luna to myself... Well ever wondereed what the real me is like...well this is the place to be! Doesnt this class as a Bio?? XD

Name:Amy
Age: 13, though I do act older, I guess thats what being a only child does to you. But I can be madly childish too.
M/F: Female
Siblings: Im a only child, though I do have a older half sister who I love to bits.
Hair colour: Dyed bright red :3
Eyes: Dark blue
Mostly seen in: Tights and shorts, checked top and jacket cause Im always cold XD.
Fave item: Laptop, I named it ADWA. (After dark we awake :3)
Size: Small -__- I wish I was taller.
Favourate things to do: Draw, read, write, RP, Sing, Watch anime, read manga, Hang out with freinds, sleep overs with scary movies.
Personalty: I kind of hide behind a smile, right now im breaking in two but I wont ever let anybody see cause im that stubborn. I can be quite childish and random, sweet but very short tempered. I yet really grumpy when I cant have some alone time.
Fave anime?: Death note <3 Light
Music: Anything moshery! My chemical romance, paramore, mindless self inuldence, Bowling for soup, Sugarcult, But I also ADORE Lights! Listen to her!!
Fave animal: Wolf, Awhoo!
Fave 5 guys, anime guys are real no matter what you say! (Ordered best first): Him (Im not telling you his name, though I hate him too XD), Light Yagami, Grimmjow, Hige, And Charlie mcdonnel (Youtube him XD)
Fave place to be: My near by woods, or locked in my room.
Sterotyped as: Mosher or emo but im just different.
Love life: Its killing me right now, It hurts when your lover loves another. Sigh!
Fave flower: Bluebell.
Fave food: Tic tacs and doritos!
Wannbe: Writer or Manga-ist
Fave colour: Black or purple or red...I cant choose XD

Im not putting a picture on sorry :( Thats mee :3 Feel free to use the list of thingss x

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:42:56 pm by LunaSpirit »

LunaSpirit

Re: NINNNNJJJAASSS!!!!! Now that got your attention read my Bio! XD!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 09:32:41 pm »
More has been added XD

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
You sound a lot like me o.o Always depicted as the freaky emo chick. I like being different though :P Plus don't worry about the love life, I know it hurts I've been there. But that won't kill you! Theres plenty of other awesome guys out there, you have TONS of time to find the right guy for you ^-^ and I mean TONS AND TONS of time :)

LunaSpirit

Yeah, different is better than being a clone ^.^ And thanks I guess so...

Offline Bonannos :D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I ish a owl OnO FEAR ME!
    • View Profile
That rawrrawrrawr got my attention o.o lol but nice bio 8D sounds alot like me o.O c8 ~Bonannos
I will eat you. NOW NUZZLE ME BEFORE MY TEETH GET YEW D8 c:

LunaSpirit

Thanks :3 Its nice to know im not the only one thats "Different" :3 x

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
'Ello fellow friend rper :D XD good bio, i would put up another of me because my first one sucked but..... IDK, hows life? and im sounding sorta like a stalker now i think o.e never let me drink doctor pepper late at night
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

Teheee stalker!!! Lifes not bad :3 A little dull but not bad tehee! Make a new Bio! Its love to read it!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
you ok there luna? o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Bonannos :D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I ish a owl OnO FEAR ME!
    • View Profile
LOL XD
I will eat you. NOW NUZZLE ME BEFORE MY TEETH GET YEW D8 c: