Author Topic: The bio of a not so lifetime!  (Read 1492 times)

CrescentRain

The bio of a not so lifetime!
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:26:46 am »
RIIIIGHT then*  :)

Name: Hanna

About myself: Well I like to draw a lot, mostly on my homework so I end up with half a page of work and half a page of drawings most of the time :3 I'm also a writer and a reader, I love writing stories and poetry, it's fun and soothing for me I suppose. I have an interesting rep at my school, I am called the devils child in my group of friends and yet I am known throughout the school as the shy and quiet innocent type! It's a win cause I never get in trouble :P I love science, absolutely love science. I watch a lot of diffrent shows, mostly anime and shows like CSI NCIS and Criminal minds. I am a Southern gal and will sometimes speak with my lil accent. To me ain't and ya'll IS a word, nothing to it.

My personality is strange, I am very shy when I meet someone new but give me a few days and I'll be trying to make you hide under a rock from how hyper I can get.

My favorite animal is.... ummm.... well I'm just gonna say all cause I can't ever decide.

I love music and I listen to all EXCEPT rap and hip hop... I love Country, yes Country to all you haters out there.

No pic of me, sorry. I don't do pics and even if I did I wouldn't put one up anyways. :/

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: The bio of a not so lifetime!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 03:25:39 pm »
nice bio crescent wow your a lot like my other friend. i like country music to and classical its soothing for the soul.

magnificent bio +nuzzle

EDIT: darn i already nuzzled you today :P i will try again tommow
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 03:27:11 pm by Geoleo »