Author Topic: Shall I? The real Samili :P  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
Shall I? The real Samili :P
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:54:26 am »
                               Well hello thar ^^. I see you clicked on Me, well You want tp know about the Real Sammy, fine ok whatever.
                               Name: Liz.
           About Meh:                
I live in the State Of New York. In a place called Dunkirk,Fredonia. My school is the rich school. We go on sweet field trips. Am Acutally pretty weird in real, Sweet, Nice and A pervet XD. All my friends and us have gone throguh 'Project Know" and Health. We make up some pretty bad jokes :P Am a A-B student. Am Very Literate in real. I think of FH as my second Life. AI have a huge family of like 50, My mom, My dad is dead, He died of cancer when I was 5. My 4 bros and my Sister. I also work in a Haunted house every year for Halloween ^^.
In-Game: Yes, I have advertisied for some pretty weird things, example the Horse rp, good old days, I let it die cause no one was active XD. I was in DoW, And I met some pretty Great Friends there. After that OM, then Aliquam Nublia is now out. All my friends in-game Love me. No infact 2 of them already have said that I have 'changed' Am like noooo. But anywaysAm also in Vulpes Feral-Habitat. Am also in Divided Skies, It died like all the other ones. I leatned how to map make. I can make pretty sweet maps, I have downloaded all of Hammys Meshes :P. I cant seem to to Terrain Masks though.
Things I like: Well I love Glee, <3. I also Love horses, wolves, and cats. My friends, and People who are nice to me. DC shoes, Gym, ELA, And the color Orange.
Things I HaTe: Well peanuts, people Who are mean to me, And spiders, and Pink and red, Ugly colors lol.
                                                      Meh Friends, Just put If I forget you.
                                                                        Nyrubi
                                                                         Leneka
                                                                         damienroswell
                                                                       Vulpes
                                                                     Ritza  
                                                                       Xenogal
                                                                       WhiteLightHeart
                                                                         Wolffox
                                                                           Shima
                                                                            Stormfroniter
                                                                             Tasu Chan
                                                                              Windwolves
                                                                              Carthas
                                                                               Duskfire. (Meh Bestie <<<<333)
                                                                              Truly_Twisted
                                                                             Dekial
                                                                           Nuka
                                                                               LemonsTheCat
                                                                                 Tailz
                                                                                    KittKatt
                                                                                       BLUxRED
                                                                                        XKingX
                                                                                       mattack17 (Another bestie <<<3333))
                                                                                    Pokemonpup
                                                                                   DeathHowl
                                                                                 Nightfall
                                                                             paint
                                                                          Arone
                                                                             Wolf0530
                                                                              sorrowful heart
                                                                                 Isos
                                                                                    Smokey Ash
                                                                                    Pack.JA

I can make pretty sweet maps, but for some odd reason I cant get teh ceiling mesh to work, like to make tunnels.
And I cant seem to make zips files for me maps poo.

I believe Thats it, If I forgot, Which I dont think I did, sorry I put you in laater.
                                                            Bye Peepz Of FH~~
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 08:13:02 pm by Lizzie »
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Shall I? The real Samili :P
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 09:35:05 pm »
Nice 8D

Offline ~Samili

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • On a blood moon a man bitten is a man cursed~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 10:04:37 pm »
Thank You! I have too many friends.
I have a dA, am ~Samili on there. Am in DoW, and on/off TEC member!
~<There must be a god, cause your the devil; and your the devil's daughter>~
**~Tranquil as a forest, Swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, as mysterious as the dark side of the moon.~**

Offline Eros

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 02:42:36 am »
Samili :'D

Offline VivaBean

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~un mundo de amor~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 02:44:48 am »
:D Cool bio! If you love horses, take mine, he is a pain. :P Jk
~Intoxicated eyes, no longer live that life.
You should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.
I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. 
You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.~