Poll

So Who Is Leo Flame Breath?

The Male Lion Who Helped Destroy Fire Forest After it Cqame Back To Health?
0 (0%)
The Male Lion Who Worked Kittens To Death?
0 (0%)
The Male Lion Who Lost HGis Family During a Savege Battle Andf Killed A Evil Black Lion?
0 (0%)
Just Leo?
0 (0%)
IDK
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Leo's Journel  (Read 1747 times)

Offline LeoFlameBreath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Leo's Journel
« on: November 05, 2011, 01:18:21 am »
 :) ;) Hey Guys, Its My first Poll But Its Mainly For icepelt454 Leo is Her Char.Leo A Kind Brave Well-Tought Out male lionthough at times he can be a real bother to most (Including Zeb). So Basically What I am going to do is Describe a few of icepelt454's chars for her lol.  ::) But any way the back ground of Leo: A Rambunksois male when he wa young and was loved by his mother,father,sisters and brothers (oops he only HAD one sister lol?) well, any way his dad was killed by the Pride Master (also known as second in line for the leadership) poor Leo snapped and fought alot of the cats in the territory as he was quite depresed.Soon after his mother dies of a illness as well as his only sister.Later he runs into Weasel Heart and she agrees to run away with Leo.But the danger REALLY starts when Weasel Heart finds out that half of the pride is made up of cats that were orphaned BY THE LEADER.Leo goes into another fase and ends it with the growls "They never cared about any of us..." Weasel Heart runs off without him he later finds her at the Forgotten Lake crying (cats in this realm CAN cry) After trying to cheer her up and failing he decides to leave her be. 24 months later they jion together and build a pride. (that's all that icepelt454 has told me so far lol)  :P