are you mad? (read 1st post first)

no i understand
1 (25%)
well...
2 (50%)
yes
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: you guys should know...  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
you guys should know...
« on: December 12, 2011, 03:11:58 pm »
i think it's time to let you guys know something (you better not see this topic as me whining or ranting D:<). i bet you all have noticed all the group,art,tutorial and map,marking,and preset topics i've made and i'm sad to tell you that 90% of that time i'd have no idea what i'm doing. so here is the list of things you should know.

Dark sunset:
i know some of you may <3 that comic and want more but the truth is that i made those pages about 3-4 months ago and since then my drawing has gotten worse and changed so i don't even think i can draw wolves anymore.i've tryed drawing tutorials but i would fail at even the easiest ones so i'm sorry if you were expecting more,i'm not sure if it will progress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Okami Project:
sadly i've done nothing for this map pack (i'm sorry D:). i can't make maps based off of things at all and i'm not even sure what the people who wanted to help are doing. i'm also not sure if this project will go anywhere,SO sorry to those who wanted it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
alex's presets:
i am a TERRIBLE preset maker. i'm not good at adding fur textures and i have the worst drawing/designing ever when it comes to using a mouse. i can't stay focused when making one for somebody because i often stop to play FH and not do their order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
alex's markings:
i can't make markings at all. well i can  but like i said with presets, i don't have good designing or a steady hand when it comes to using a mouse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Groups:
out if all the 5+ groups i've made,none of them get members at all. i'm not good at creating plot-lines for you people and i'm sad to say that i'm done.i'm not going to be making groups in the forum anymore. i hope some of you are happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Literate RP's:
i hate literate rp's SO much. (dun worry i'm not hating on the people who don't hate literateness). i'm sorry to all you FH users in-game who needed members but i just can't RP literate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it's not that i lied to you all because i thought i actually could do these things but overtime i got worse/learned i couldn't. i know i probably disappointed  some people but it had to be said. once again i'm sorry

~Sincerely
Alex-
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:37:12 pm by Alex- »

FoxfangPitbull

Re: you guys should know...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 02:25:41 pm »
Literate roleplaying is not hard to do, it's stringing tangible sentences together, describing what said character does, when and how. So I'm not saying I'm here to support you in your dislike of Literate RP's nor am I here to slash you. But each too their own. I myself immensely dislike non-literate roleplays.

On alot of these issues, I have little to no sympathy since there is nothing to give really.
Just learn from these mistakes and act before you think next time. It's not hard.