Author Topic: Lady Alizarin's Bio  (Read 6674 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Lady Alizarin's Bio
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:49:30 pm »
Lady Alizarin's Biography

Welcome to the bio page of Lady Alizarin, yours truly. Bio is likely to change over time

Basic Feral Heart Info:
Username: Lady Alizarin
Forum name: Lady_Alizarin
Main FH character: Alizarin Vixen
Favorite Roleplay Characters: Kopper Fox, Marik Fennec Fox, Bakura Fennec Fox, Kojak Bobcat, Pharaohstar, Burgundy the Rogue, Abigail Grey Fox, Amalthea the unicorn fox, Melina Manticore.

About Myself:
~How I found Feral Heart: I found out about the game of Feral Heart when I was playing WolfQuest. Some players recommended that I check it out. I hesitated at first because some didn't give it good critisism... but I looked at it eventually and registered an account in the spring of 2012. I've been playing Feral Heart ever since.  ;D Since then I've met some nice people in the FH community, and made many friends. I have made some good roleplaying friends, and friends that I can just chat with and cuddle up with in a floof pile.

~Personal Life: I am currently a college student studying in Fine Arts and Graphic Design. I am working on obtaining a Bachelors of Arts degree. Whenever I'm not on Feral Heart, I'm either in class doing work, or I'm out having a good time with some friends. You know how college life can be... it can be alot of work, but you can still find time to go out a party ALL NIGHT LONG with some good friends!  :D

Personality:
I'm usually a nice person. I am nice to those who treat me nicely and kindly. I don't talk much unless I can relate to the conversation, I'm more of a listener. I don't like to draw attention to myself... therefore, I'm not the kind of person you would see jumping up, dancing on a table, and making a complete clown of myself.

Things I Like:
Perfumes
Shoes
Good books
Anime/Manga
Food
Fine Arts
Graphic Arts
Graphic novels
Disney
Classic Disney movies
Music
Classic Rock
Digital Photography & Macro Photography
Computers
Video Games (I have an old school PS2)
Adobe Photoshop... is my favorite canvas! o3o
Movies
YouTube
PC Games
Traveling
Small cute animals
Fantasy
Manicures
Going out with friends
Art Club friends
Campus activities
Parties
Betty Boop
Homestuck

Music Preferences
When it comes to music I like, I'm pretty much stuck in the past. I like classic rock and classic hits from the 60s-90s. I like some of the modern stuff too, but I usually listen in on some old classics.
Aerosmith
REO Speedwagon
Journey
Queen
Heart
ZZ Top
Green Day
No Doubt
Savage Garden
My Chemical Romance
Madonna
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Maroon 5
Pitbull
Black Eyed Peas
There are others, I just can't name them right now ^^"

Things I Don't Like:

Dishonesty
Attention seekers who whine alot
Those who have narrow minds
Biggotry
Those who think they are better than everyone else
Trolls.... except for the Homestuck kind

Animals I like to roleplay as:
I like to roleplay as small carnivorous animals. Why? Because I like to play as animals that can be both predator AND prey! I prefer small animals over big animals any day. I like to be a character that is small enough to fit in anyone's lap... like a lap dog. ^w^
I rarely have any large animal characters. I have two large animal characters; a unicorn, and a pitbull.
I mostly like to roleplay as; foxes, cats, bobcats/lynxes, weasles, birds, other small animals.

Character Fan Arts!

Here is some lovely artwork of my characters made by members of the Feral Heart community. Thank you for making these pretty pictures. I will treasure them dearly. :3

My Feral Heart Creations and Pages!

The Alizarin Vixen

Name: Alizarin Vixen
Species: Red fox
Fur color: Crimson Alizarin Red
Eyes: Medium Green

Personality: Alizarin is one of the most social foxes in her group, and she will tolerate almost anyone's company. She is easy to get along with, and likes to be involved in conversation. She is sweet tempered, open, lovable, and swift. She has the temperment of a laid-back little lap dog. Even though she is social, she can be cautious around strangers. She is especially cautious around big lions and wolves.

Background: Alizarin was born and raised in a normal red fox family. Her family came in all shades of red: crimson, maroon, mahogany, rusty red, rally red, etc. When she was old enough, she went off on her own and lived the life of a loner fox. She felt very unhappy living as a loner, so she went off in search of a fox skulk to live in. She searched far and wide for others of her own kind. She made her way to Flourite Plains, because it seemed like a suitable, natural habbitat for a common red fox. In the plains, she met many other animals. Being new to the forest, she was often times shunned away by the other animals, and often times found them very hostile and inhospitable. Many of the larger animals would giver her the cold shoulder, or want to do her harm.  After many days of searching for other foxes, she got very tired and almost gave up in her search. One day, she was approached by a red fox that was taking a stroll on her own. Alizarin was overjoyed to see another of her kind, so she approached the fox to greet her. The other fox greeted her by saying, "Hi I'm Vixie". The two vixens instantly began a conversation and Vixie informed Alizarin that she was part of a skulk of foxes known as "The Hidden Foxes". Alizarin was thrilled to hear such good news, and asked Vixie to take her back to her fox family. Vixie lead Alizarin across the plains to a cave were a few other foxes were hiding. That's where she met the leader known as Sly Fox. He immediatly accepted Alizarin into his group of foxes, despite her unusual fur color. Alizarin was so glad to finally be part of a group of foxes.

~Theme Songs~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIReSB3vEdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T210Fo2jt5c

That's pretty much everything. Thanks for taking the time to read my little bio. More might be added soon.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 07:14:46 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

ThrillexForLife

Re: Lady Alizarin's Bio
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:58:04 pm »
I think I saw you in FH (Game) once. O.o Anyway, I love your little bio. Never you were in a Art Club? Yeah..Well this is good to know more about ya. :3

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 11:19:22 pm »
what a lovely bio you have there :3 hehe homestuck trolls are something i can agree to.
overall this wonderful :D
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 12:08:21 pm »
Greetings Lady Alizarin,

Wonderful and creative bio you made there.
We have met in game, if you remember candy2468? But my new account is Sukani. x3
It is also luffly to know a bit more about you.

Hope to see ya around!
~Suka

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 11:16:22 pm »
Thank you guys.
I think I remember you, candy2468. Hope to see you around soon.
Inactive

Offline sighkaila

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 11:40:29 pm »
I love your interests, very nice bio/journal.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

BouncyLion101

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 01:35:21 am »
-Stalks bio- Hai dur. o3o

You have a really well constructed biography, Lady.
I like the screenshots too.

Also your first theme song is a good song, I don't normally like old school but I like this one. :3
And lol, you don't like trolls except for the Homestuck kind? That's awesome. <3

SoulRevenge

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 02:38:36 am »
I really like your bio, Alizarin~ |3.

Though that 'Welcome to my Page' Thing scared me a little. . /Shotdead.

Really nice bio, though! Your little characters you showed are really awesome, by the way. ;u;. I like how praticly everyone one of them looks, to be honest. You have a pretty legit style when it comes to making characters.

I can't wait to see if there'll be some kind of update or whatever, ouo.

/+Floof

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 06:12:42 pm »
OH MER GERD this bio is so smexy

-rolls in the awesomeness-
So many things I love about this and OH MER GERD Betty boop
I remember when i used to be crazy obsessed with the show
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 06:55:09 pm »
Thank you everyone.

Yes Feareh, I'm a Betty Boop fan :3. In fact, I sometimes go to YouTube to watch any episodes posted.
Btw that's a funny gif you posted XD
Inactive