Author Topic: Mai Bio - It's dumb (redone)  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
Mai Bio - It's dumb (redone)
« on: August 26, 2013, 08:33:12 pm »
Name: Lara, but I'm not tellin' ya my full name.
Pets: 2 cats and a dog. Trixie is one cat, Millie is the other, and Clifford is my dog. (I got him when I was like 6 and he was the runt. OBVIOUS NAME CHOICE.)
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, playing video games, playing the piano, listening to music, looking at fanfics, reading
Fave. Foods: Cinnamon rolls, pizza, spaghetti, pasta in general, crap rangoon, bread, bagels, etc.
Fave. YouTuber(s): Oooh, hard...I like SkyDoesMinecraft definitely, and I THINK that the first video I ever watched of him was his Nyan Cat mod review. Yup, that's me...I also like Tobuscus, hence the avatar, and I'll admit that I've wasted a good amount of time by watching TrueMU hammer on about the Lion King mod and playing Spore. Deadlox, now Deadlox I don't really watch. I've seen videos of him, Sky and/or Jason playing together and I've watched a couple of his videos (on his channel) but I don't watch him that much. Pewdie is pretty funny. Yogscast I don't really watch but what I HAVE seen is floofing hilarious.
Fave. Books: I enjoy Warriors and Wolves of the Beyond, and pretty much books about animals that talk.
Fave. TV series: Doctor Who, MLP: FiM, ummmmm, Annoying Orange I watch sometimes (Toby!), derpppp...urr...Amazing World of Gumball, and the new show Brooklyn Nine-Nine is pretty funny from what I've seen.
Fave: Movies: Oooooooh that is HARD...I like Avatar (James Cameron), I saw it like 3 times in the theater and I own the collector's edition Blu-ray set, so that one definitely, Inner Space is pretty funny (and Dennis Quaid was HAWT without his shirt on...), so those are two...there are other ones. But I enjoy those two. OH Lion King is good, Alpha and Omega is good...there are too many to list.
Fave. Video Games: Minecraft, FeralHeart (noduh), and...I played Club Penguin and Animal Jam, but I barely go on anymore because of FH (I usually play that instead). If you want to find me on CP and AJ, on CP I am Chiller3003 and on AJ I am larawarmheart1. *facedesks* I. Was. So. Young. And. Naive. Back. Then. I wouldn't use the AJ name if I had any SENSE nowadays but I'm kinda stuck with it now because it has all my FLOOFIN STUFF ON IT. I play ROBLOX too, I'm Blackwolf4779. *facepalms*
(Red dots...red dots on my screen EVERYWHERE...)
Fave. Sites: I like the FH Forums, Cheezburger, YouTube, and the like. Oh, and I have a Doll Divine account. Blackwolf4779 (I wanted that to be my YouTube name. I came up with it somehow a few years back, and I stuck with it. But I don't really like it anymore, so yeahhhhh that wouldn't be my name for YouTube nowadays).
This bio is LONG ENOUGH. Sorry.
     -Stargate
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 11:02:20 pm by Stargate »

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: Mai Bio - It's dumb
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:32:44 pm »
Aye, your bio is not dumb at all! I find it very interesting. c:

I like music, playing the piano, drawing, and writing too. I also love cinnamon! ^o^

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 02:42:52 am »
Aye, your bio is not dumb at all! I find it very interesting. c:

I like music, playing the piano, drawing, and writing too. I also love cinnamon! ^o^
Yeah, I guess it's not TOO dumb. But oh well. :3 So, I like cinnamon rolls with frosting. Cinnabon, anyone? And if you live in WI, I think they have some in Madison too, but if you ever find yourself by a Colectivo (previously Alterra) try the cinnamon rolls and tell them to heat it up. They're. Awesome.
Check out my Creepy Pasta on the Stories page of FH Media! (Beware the Killers)
-Stargate

Check it:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 02:46:34 am »
Nuu I don't think your bio is dumb what so ever. I find it to be interesting and I get to know a little more about you which is what I like.
Lovely bio here I must say
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:50:58 am »
Nuu I don't think your bio is dumb what so ever. I find it to be interesting and I get to know a little more about you which is what I like.
Lovely bio here I must say
Thanks! I'm so young...and stuff...but forums are fun.
-Stargate

Check it:

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 03:25:03 am »
Oh look, another bro. -Brofists.-
Like stated before me, your Bio is far from dumb. You shouldn't belittle yourself, floof. Tis' good to see you getting involved with the community however.
Also, nice avatar. Tis' grumpy cat.
gone

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 03:35:58 am »
Oh look, another bro. -Brofists.-
Like stated before me, your Bio is far from dumb. You shouldn't belittle yourself, floof. Tis' good to see you getting involved with the community however.
Also, nice avatar. Tis' grumpy cat.
Aye, seems as if we are talking in ye olde English. *Returns brofist* Anyway, I know it's not dumb, I know, I know, I know. I should get rid of that :3 So, I shalt befriend you, Vespian. Good English, BTW, and cool signature and avatar. And 'tis Grumpy Cat indeed. Let us see what she sayeth about you, no?
Grumpy Cat: Another one? No. Just no. Meh. Go away.
Um...okay, then. Welp, see ya 'round! *gives butter*
Sky: MY BUDDER!!!!!!
Uh oh. Bye! *Le run*
-Stargate 8)
P.S. check out my CP, it's in the Stories section of FH Media. Beware the Killers. Enjoy! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH*cough cough GASP WHEEZE*

Check it:

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 03:39:24 am »
Ahh, so ye' are a bro? c: I see a lot of things in which we have in common. I, myself, am a part of the Sky Army and Audience, as well as a Bro.

And stated many times, your bio is not dumb at all. Vesp made a good point that it is nice you are getting more involved with the community. Your bio is amazing, and don't think otherwise. 'Tis unique in its own ways. c; -Brofists.- Stay sexay, lass.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 03:50:04 am »
Ahh, so ye' are a bro? c: I see a lot of things in which we have in common. I, myself, am a part of the Sky Army and Audience, as well as a Bro.

And stated many times, your bio is not dumb at all. Vesp made a good point that it is nice you are getting more involved with the community. Your bio is amazing, and don't think otherwise. 'Tis unique in its own ways. c; -Brofists.- Stay sexay, lass.

Aye, I like Toby too. I can't really watch YouTube anymore (parents...) but I can still watch TV...ANNOYING ORANGE, TIME TO WATCH THE HECK OUT OF YOU. *le swoons over Toby* I don't have a YouTube account, but I am a fan of Sky and Toby and Pewds. *Pewds is so funneh, OCTODAD and you know, I don't know if I've ever watched a full episode of his...I think I did though).
-Stargate 8)

Check it:

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 05:25:36 pm »
Honestly, that is the only bio that has made me laugh that much xD
I love it, it's not dumb! Anyways... *le stalks your CP* OwO brb, gotta do some stalkingggg