Author Topic: Zealot's Bio of Fail  (Read 953 times)

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
Zealot's Bio of Fail
« on: December 25, 2014, 03:01:31 am »
I have been horrifically inactive for quite a while here on the forums due to school, life, etc., and this bio is long overdue. Anyways...

Hullur! I am ~Zealot~ here on the forums, but in-game you can find me as TouchOfMadness, wandering around the public maps as my OCs Carnassial or Zeal, or any one of my RP characters. In the wonderful world we call reality, I am a sixteen-year-old girl living in the United States.

I like:
FeralHeart!
The internet
Music (especially classic rock)
Writing poetry
Drawing
Singing
Theatre (especially musical theatre. My two favorite musicals are "Les Miserables" and "Wicked")
Supernatural
Sherlock
Winter
Warm fuzzy socks
Mysteries

I dislike:
Headaches
Crowds
People who pretend to be stupid to get attention
My social awkwardness
All my fuzzy socks being in the laundry  :(

I am a little shy and derpy when I talk to someone for the first time, but pretty soon I show my crazy, spontaneous side, and not long after that my morbid, twisted sense of humor. I also love having intellectual and philosophical conversations, though at that point I tend to scare people, or lose them in barely coherent tangles of lengthy words and poetic ramblings XD. Still, if you see me around in-game or on the forums, feel free to send me a quick message, or just say "hi." I hope to make a journal soon as well as an "Ask Me" topic. Thanks for reading to the end of this pile of fail!
                                                                                                                                    ~Zealot~
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.