Author Topic: Wind's Journal  (Read 916 times)

Offline Windstrider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Soon-to-be college student!
    • Windstrider2017
    • windstrider2017@gmail.com
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
Wind's Journal
« on: May 19, 2015, 04:24:04 am »
Bio
Too lazy (will update later).

6/3/15
Mood: Chill
Currently: Eating graham crackers, drinking milk, and listening to techno mixes

Wow. Things are finally winding down to a close at school, and we're truly wrapping up now since we're starting to return textbooks and finish exams. Next week is the second-to-last week of school, and that's when we're unofficially finished with school. The last week is basically a week-long party, especially for us 8th graders; there's movies in class, an award ceremony, and a Spring Fling with a dj and ice cream truck. I'm super excited, especially about high school, but until then I have the whole summer to chill out and live it up. I have to get 60 hours in 6 weeks for a virtual PE program I'm taking to free up a class period next year, but at least the program for my age group at the gym is more weights and less running. Speaking of weight, nobody probably cares lol, but I'm finally about 100 pounds! I'm trying to put on some more weight before high school, and it's just a personal goal of mine to build more muscle. Hopefully I'll get to 5 feet soon-ish since I've been eating nonstop lately; and  I'm going to grow one way or another. ;)

-HARRY POTTER SPOILER WARNING-
Anyone who has read at least up to book 3 knows that Hermione had to use a time-turner in order to cram all the extra classes into her insane schedule. While I obviously don't have that crazy of a schedule, I'm similar to Hermione, being a workaholic sometimes. Even I'm getting summer fever; it's impossible not to.

-END OF SPOILER-
So I'm pretty much done working my butt off and doing homework right away. Instead I'm taking naps after school (today's was from about 4 something to 9:30!) and totally procrastinating on things. The best part is, I don't really care as long as I keep getting good grades and turning things in. I've ran my tail off all year, and who doesn't do this kind of thing towards the end of the school year? It's basically like senioritis for 8th graders; the symptoms aren't much different. x'D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senioritis
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:37:27 pm by Windstrider »

Offline Windstrider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Soon-to-be college student!
    • Windstrider2017
    • windstrider2017@gmail.com
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
Re: Wind's Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 05:09:02 pm »