Author Topic: Youkai's Journal (7-25-2015)  (Read 2639 times)

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Youkai's Journal (7-25-2015)
« on: July 26, 2015, 07:35:08 am »
    Hi, my nickname is Youkai. I'm starting this quaint little journal to keep my random life stuff at bay. Where to start for this lovely little journal. Hmm...

Well any who a little about me:
Age: 17 Highschool:Senior   Gender:Male Mate In Game: None currently
Pets: 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 gelding horse, 1 fish, 2 rabbits. Siblings: 1 older brother  Occupation: I'll give you one hint, golden arches.  Rp: For 7 years  FH: A long time, I was on hiatus then came back. Don't judge me if I don't know something. Hint: Mass markings, and downloadable stuff. Ugh friend had to teach me about that yesterday.

Anime (Like tons of anime, so many I cannot justify with a list. Maybe later I will... O_O)
Food (Bacon, cinnamon rolls. not much else)
Scary movies (Cough* All of Hannibal Lectar series, Saw, Jaws, Insidious, Conjuring stuff)
Writing (I do mostly writing commissions. I'm to lazy to write anything just for me anymore.)
Reading (Non-stop, I'm a bit to embarrassed to say what I've been reading..)
Drawing (I'm not the best at it, thought I love to give it a whirl when it isn't for a credit at school.)

Dislikes:
Jackwagons (Definition: In short a descriptive word for something in nature that irritates. ;) )
Bad days at work.
Most Veggies.
Sports (I'm not to pleased with them, unless they are boxing.)
Math
Anime's ending to soon, bad endings, nothing like the Manga.
Probably more, though I just can't think of them right now.

Well, I'll probably be using this little post for a lot of things. Mainly for pictures, drawings, writing dabbles,  feelys posts, and etc. :) Now you know a bit about me. Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite much. Just kidding, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon. I won't feel like biting to much.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Youkai

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Youkai's Journal (7-25-2015)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 06:01:52 pm »
(7-26-2015)
  Well, it has been a great day! I drove to Hillsdale to see Romano (My horse). We worked on lounging and foot work. Talk about a lovely trot. It has been quite a milestone for us. It has been a good turn around since that one bad day...
   (Not really wanting to mention it in this journal. :( ) I have a couple days off, yay! Though I'm working on writing some more today. That is if  I can coax myself to do it. Thought, I woul much rather practice my German than write.

Quote for the day: (From Paul Bart Mall Cop Two: Joseph Conrad) "We live as we dream; alone."
Current Anime: Baka and Test

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 10:56:37 pm »
(7-27-2015)
   I started the day out with going to the fun dentist. I'll be getting my wisdom teeth out sooner than I thought. Otherwise it has been a pretty uneventful day. I've been working on a basic map to live on. Though  I am looking forward to getting more items to update it with. The mate search is going more bittersweet than I thought.
   Then again, I haven't been trying to hard. xD I mainly coast around bonfire then run to my pack home instead of talking to people. :) Eh, solitude is pretty fun too.. Any who I'm delighted in settling into my new territory. Thought I'll have to get to work on getting a pack started.

Speaking of which all, feel free to chat on here. I'm just posting random stuff. I see the views, and quite frankly it scares me a bit. O_O So please post so it isn't just me. Lol :)
Quote of the day: "The moment you back down is the moment you lose." Hajime no Ippo.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 10:59:13 pm »
I like the bio you've made here. Adding the "quotes of the day" is also a nice touch. Good luck with your wisdom teeth removal; it can be a bit scary, but the sooner they're out, the better. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 01:33:21 am »
:D Thanks! I hope they get them out soon, I'm nervous about going to school on pain meds. xD The most sympathy I got from my mother was she would drive me to school instead of me driving. I'm glad someone decided to talk. I love your signature picture! :)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 02:08:06 pm »
Intresting bio you have there. :)

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 06:25:33 pm »

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 06:26:12 pm »
Thank you Fireboss! I'm glad you like my bio, I worked hard on it. ;)