Author Topic: Eno's Specs  (Read 5028 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Eno's Specs
« on: November 26, 2016, 10:23:50 pm »
I'm surprised I've never made one of these things yet, but hey, why not now?

For the lazy reader:
Name: Rose
Favorite TV series: Sherlock
Favorite author: Michael Crichton
Favorite food: sushi
Mornings?: meh
Favorite season: autumn or winter
Favorite color: purple
Favorite dinosaur: Velociraptor
Favorite hobby: acting
Favorite RPG (besides my lovely FH): Dragon's Prophet
Misc.: used to live in Florida

I tend to use my middle name, Rose, because I like how it sounds. But, ironically, my username, RoseTheFox, isn't actually meaning myself. I had made an imaginary character named Rosebud - a red fox - when I was in the third grade or so being that I wanted one as a pet. It didn't actually click that I had practically the same middle name until later in life, but out of nostalgia, I just kept it. As for my age, well, I am old enough to live on my own. I don't like giving out my age on the internet, so please forgive my overly cautious self.

I love the tv series, as well as the book series, of Sherlock. I love to read books from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Michael Crichton, Jessica Day George, and Kathryn Lasky. With all the books I've read, it's made me want to write books of my own and hopefully become a part time author one day.

Sushi is my passion. My love for it is never ending, along with potstickers and eating them with chopsticks. The Asian cultures and cuisines are some of my favorites, and I wouldn't mind living in Japan.

I'm definitely not a morning person, but as of late, I've been enjoying the mornings in my new house. So maybe my viewpoint on that will change.

I happen to love fall and winter. Sweater and beanie seasons are the best seasons. <3

My favorite color has to be royal purple or any shade of it. I painted my bedroom a shade of lavender and am darn proud of it. To be honest, I don't care that much for green or yellow, so I don't know how my favorite OC ended up with those exact colors, but the more I look at him the more I start to like those colors.

Dinosaurs were my childhood, and present, passion. I absolutely love them and see them as real life dragons. My favorite would have to the the Velociraptor with the Utahraptor shortly behind. The Dracorex isn't too bad either. If you were to ask my favorite movie, it would probably be Jurassic Park.

I'm into acting and theatrics heavily. I started acting five years ago and have been in many plays including playing the lead role, Charlotte, in Charlotte's Web for a church hosted fund raiser for school supplies for our county's school. And if any of you are wondering, I am Pentecostal. ;)

To wrap things up, I love Marvel movies, the beach- as I used to live in Florida, coffee, snow, and RPG games. Dragon's Prophet is my current RPG game that I have going and I highly recommend it to hard core gamers who like high-fantasy and exploring vast worlds on dragonback.

Anyways, hope you've enjoyed reading a bit more about me. I'll probably edit this later on with more random facts!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Eno's Specs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 11:46:02 pm »
...Did some one say, VELOCIRAPTOR??? *screeches*

Lol dinosaurs ftw. Anyways, it was nice to get to know a little bit more about ya Enoki! Thanks for sharing! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 06:35:40 am »
^That raptor though xD

It was nice seeing this! I love the name Rose too, it has a nice sound to it, ya know? And congrats on your new place!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 07:07:09 am »
-whispers- Yer old just like me! 8D
But I actually didn't know you liked dinosaurs as much as you do! I'm not a really big fanatic myself but...I don't know you just don't strike me as a dinosaur person.

Only one thing I disagree with you....sushi. IT is GROOOOOSSSSSS!

Other than that, I already know a lot about ya cause we never shut up on Skype most of the time. xD

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 08:47:51 am »
...Did some one say, VELOCIRAPTOR??? *screeches*

Lol dinosaurs ftw. Anyways, it was nice to get to know a little bit more about ya Enoki! Thanks for sharing! c:

OH MY GAWSH, that's perfect. Now we need a Chris Pratt gif to match and it'll be like PBJ. <3

I'm so glad ye liked it!

^That raptor though xD

It was nice seeing this! I love the name Rose too, it has a nice sound to it, ya know? And congrats on your new place!

Lol! Ikr?

Aw shucks, hun. Y'er too sweet. Thanks!! I've been enjoying m'calm and peaceful mornings with no noisy neighbors. x3

-whispers- Yer old just like me! 8D
But I actually didn't know you liked dinosaurs as much as you do! I'm not a really big fanatic myself but...I don't know you just don't strike me as a dinosaur person.

Only one thing I disagree with you....sushi. IT is GROOOOOSSSSSS!

Other than that, I already know a lot about ya cause we never shut up on Skype most of the time. xD

Lol!!! We can be old farts together. I'd enjoy a bingo-buddy. ;3

I love m'dinosaurs. Any sort of prehistoric animal and I'm y'er girl. I actually wanted to be a paleontologist, but then I realized ye don't get extravagant vacations to islands with live dinosaurs. Rip. Still, digging up them dino bones sure does sound like a fun hobby.

Sushi is DELISH and ye know it! XD

And so true. We are never quiet on Skype. Hehehe. >v<

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 02:46:07 pm »
OH MY GAWSH, that's perfect. Now we need a Chris Pratt gif to match and it'll be like PBJ. <3

Omg you know how to live. Chris Pratt is the ultimate bae<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 02:53:38 pm »
Oooo, Green Bean got a bio!
When it comes to prehistory, I prefer to keep mine Devonian, huehue. Sherlock Holmes, eh? It's been ages since my last read of a Sherlock book.
Sushi yes. Good, good. Which are your personal favorites? I like me some Unagi

Glad to know more about the nerd behind Yugure!
Oh, and autumn FTW

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 03:59:12 pm »

Omg you know how to live. Chris Pratt is the ultimate bae<3

Huehueh, I've got a fine taste in men, if I do say so m'self. But no one can compare to Tom Hiddleston. He's m'favorite hooman. *v*

Oooo, Green Bean got a bio!
When it comes to prehistory, I prefer to keep mine Devonian, huehue. Sherlock Holmes, eh? It's been ages since my last read of a Sherlock book.
Sushi yes. Good, good. Which are your personal favorites? I like me some Unagi

Glad to know more about the nerd behind Yugure!
Oh, and autumn FTW

Ooo, very nice choice. Had to look it up, since 'tis been a while since I've studied the prehistoric eras. Gotta love the fish.

Hmm, that's a tough one. Ebi Ebi roll is pretty good, but then again, there are so many I 'aven't tried yet so that may change. 'Tis like a never ending supply of different sushi flavors, how can I possibly just choose one? XD I need to try this Unagi roll. It sounds fab.

*^v^* Autumn is a lovely time of the year.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 04:42:31 pm »
Huehueh, I've got a fine taste in men, if I do say so m'self. But no one can compare to Tom Hiddleston. He's m'favorite hooman. *v*

You got that right! I actually got to see him in person at ComicCon last year<3 I almost fainted xD

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 08:36:24 pm »

You got that right! I actually got to see him in person at ComicCon last year<3 I almost fainted xD

OH M'GAWSH. YE LUCKY CHEESE PUFF!! I'd die out of nervousness if I got to meet him. After I got over m'nervousness, though, I'd probably kidnap him and force him to marry me. Lol! Taylor didn't deserve him anyways. Huehuehue.