Author Topic: Kanashi's Bio  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Kanashi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Kanashikoto
    • Sinukai
    • View Profile
Kanashi's Bio
« on: November 14, 2018, 10:02:02 am »
My name is Kanashi, or for short Kana. I am a female and I live in Australia. I have anxiety, depression and panic disorder, so I probably sound a bit awkward. ^u^; I am not really good at socializing in real life so I prefer to use my time on online socializing because it's easier and much more fun.
I love animals and I have two cute little Chihuahua's at home. A piebald Chihuahua and a brown, pug-like Chihuahua, both are Deer-headed and Short-haired, and they are purebreds. My favorite dog breed, of course, is a Chihuahua because I often feel like they are misjudged and they should be given better. I like to think I relate to them in a way. Eheh. XD
My favorite animal is a wolf, or any of the canine species at that. I have no clue why, I just find them truly majestic and brave.
I hate poachers, abuse and insects. Spoopy insects. ;v; I'm sure everyone can relate. Right? ... Just me, okay.

I personally don't play Feral Heart that often, but I find making presets quite fun. As long as it's free-style and pretty basic. Im a newbie. ;3; I do however go on it sometimes at random but if the chat is, ehm, 'dead' I guess is the term, then I log off and chat with some of my discord pals/family members. [ Yes, I have online family members. Dun judge me. x,D]

I absolutely love anime and manga, and I also like to write novels, but it is so darn hard, and I usually can't finish the first chapter because once I go to bed or I can't find any depressing music [Depressing music inspires me] then my mind goes blank and I can't make anything up for the story. I am a terrible writer as well, hehe.

Again I am super sorry if I come off to sound extremely awkward. I don't know how to speak to people. >< But thanks for reading it anyway. uwu

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Kanashi's Bio
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 12:04:19 pm »
Hi Kana!! It's so nice getting to know you a little better. But no, you don't sound awkward at all, haha. Feel free to chat with me anytime when you see me online!

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 01:20:46 pm »
Nice to meet you there friendo, thank you for sharing a bio! Would love to chat sometime <3

<3

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 01:27:42 pm »
Sharp inhale ~
ANOTHER AUSSIE!

AA It was wonderful getting to know you a bit!

I'd love to see pictures of your puppers and presets!

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 09:16:28 pm »
You seem SO sweet & lovable, aw. I wanna be your friend already, LOL.
I LOVE your name, by the way! Kanashi. Sounds so cool.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 12:07:29 am »
Ahhh!! Love knowing more about the floofs of the game, nice to meet ya and I hope to see you around and get a chance to chat sometime!
artwork by dehvina