Author Topic: Hi, hi!  (Read 1607 times)

WhiteRaven

Hi, hi!
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:48 am »
Hello!

The name I go by all over the internet is WhiteRaven, but my real name is Kayelynn. I'm a female nearing the end of community college (and after that I hope to go to a university), for a degree in Computer Graphics and Animation. ^w^
I really love drawing, and the things I love drawing the most are animals, and characters/things from Sonic The Hedgehog! That's right, I'm obsessed with the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise! But I'm not completely insane over it. LOL Sonic's just something that I've grown up with and I'll always love it.
At the time of this post I am 21 years old. I have a boyfriend of 5 years named Michael, who I live with. ~ <3
I'm the oldest of five sisters! Two of which are only 5 years old, and are twins! X3 I have two cats; a black male named Cpt. Jack Sparrow, and a white female with scarce black blotches and a black tail named Candy Rose.
I like to spend my time drawing, writing, hanging out on iScribble, playing video games, watching TV, hanging with friends, and PROCRASTINATING! LOL
Here is a link to my deviantart page: http://whiteraven4.deviantart.com/
HUZZAH FOR SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION! 8D

clarissa

Re: Hi, hi!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:00:00 pm »
Finaly anthour Sonic lover! well fan and i love your comics I'm  Violet-the-hedgefox on DA
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:04:04 pm by Violetthehedgefox »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:35:20 am »
Sounds like you got your life all set up for you, and at a young age. 8D -idolizes-

WhiteRaven

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 05:47:08 am »
(Wow, late reply for me XD )

Haha, thanks, Violet!

And yeah, things are going pretty well in my life for being so young! I'm even in a university now ^^