Author Topic: you can finally get to know Motoko.  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
you can finally get to know Motoko.
« on: July 27, 2011, 10:20:40 am »
i'm tired of being obscure, so here are a bunch of things to know;

Name: N/A I hate it, you won't get to know it either.

Alias: 90% of the people I know really do call me Motoko, my only exception is my family, I do greatly dislike them. I am also called 'Motokomonster' and 'Mama Lagiacrus'. >:L

B-Day: December 30th

artwork,
character design,
most types of music,
and very few anime, I am not a weeaboo.
Accents, mostly German or Russian
Nazi uniforms are sexy.
Sitting outside a rave and loling at people.

Dislikes:
Children,
 crowds,
blatant ignorance,
loud noises,
rap,
bright lights and annoying people.

About me:
I'm currently unemployed, living on the east coast near baltimore (I go hard, b****es). I used to give out free art but I've become impatient, I'll make you art when I feel i'm obliged to (A.K.A PAY ME). i'm currently in a relationship, and have a bad rep on most sites, but surprisingly the real me is very different.
I've been diagnosed with disassociative personality disorder,  I'm easily angered, very introverted and quiet, I do have a good sense of humor, I multitask and often do not complete it, though most of the time I go back to it later.
I'm not the safest person to be around, but i'm overprotective, I'm a gamer, I'm good with both 2d and 3d animation, If given the chance i'll contribute to a game for nothing whatsoever.
I'm adopted, the reason I dislike my real name is because my family left me with no honor, I dislike that i'm related to them, the fact that i'm genetically separated from them keeps me perfectly happy, my mother is a complete idiot (i have a restraining order against her, yes, it's that bad.) and my father is the typical lonely drunk.
I'm nearsighted, Motokomonster can't see more than ten feet away, I often lose my glasses so, of course, I can't drive. (my mother has my car anyways since it's in her name).
i'm surprisingly responsible for those younger than me if I'm watching someone. If you get to know the real me, I'm surprisingly generous. (just not on the internet.)

Stereotype me and I'm not gonna give much of a f*** about you, either.

I believe lycanthropy exists in the form of a mental illness, biowarfare is interesting, psychology is fun, teachers are bigger nerds/furries/weeaboos thank you think, i do not believe in religion but respect the views of those who do.

My first horror game was Parasite Eve
My first video game was Spyro the Dragon
I started playing video games when I was about five or six. Yes, this included the above two. (parasite eve wa son the PSX demo disc vol. 8 when i was five, of course, that's how i found it.)
I do not watch TV
I hardly ever watch Anime
I'm an Ecco the Dolphin fan
I'm a hater of Zavraan (google it.)
I can has fast metabolism.
I was raised on Jimmy Buffett, quote some and I can name it.
I love Stephen King and Dean Koontz.
I go to anime conventions, sue me. I tend to attract people who smoke weed.

Q&A, anyone? I'll answer most questions if there are any.
No, do not be rude. :c motoko is sophisticated, not an ***hole when it comes to honest Q&A.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:25:12 am by Motoko »
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: you can finally get to know Motoko.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 10:52:13 am »
  Your birthday is the day after mine! What a coincy dink XD And you and me both have horrible eye sight XD But I don't lose my glasses... I can't see them and sit on them instead >.>

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Re: you can finally get to know Motoko.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:56:59 am »
 Your birthday is the day after mine! What a coincy dink XD And you and me both have horrible eye sight XD But I don't lose my glasses... I can't see them and sit on them instead >.>

:B
C:\Program Files\Slowclap\run> slowclap.exe
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness