Author Topic: Odd glitch?  (Read 977 times)

Offline MostWanted

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Odd glitch?
« on: December 10, 2014, 10:20:51 pm »
I don't post on the forums often, but it would seem I've come across something that requires it. Every time I go to log onto one of my characters, one specifically, the screen will freeze on an image. It would appear that I am using another player's account/character. Then the game crashes. In order to log onto this character at all, I must first log in as another. I've tried redownloading the game multiple times, but in vain. I'd like to avoid deleting this character, but if it comes down to it, I suppose I'll have to. I've asked around, and no one seems to be able to come up with an answer.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Odd glitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 12:40:10 am »
Seems to me you have a weid glitch there, let me see if I can help ^^ Maybe try changing your rendering system? It might be related to that, crashing wise, but it's worth a try <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: Odd glitch?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 01:59:30 pm »
There might be a simple fix for that..
Just reset your character's position/home from within the site..

How to do that? In case you don't know;
The big yellow box on the top right of the forums page, click on a tab which says "User Panel", if you need to log into that, then log in.
Scroll down until you see the name of that character which is stuck then click "Reset Home" followed by "Go Home".
If it's a new character and you haven't set a new home for it yet, then the "Reset Home" is unnecessary.

Good luck.
Raphi

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala