Author Topic: Game isn't opening..  (Read 793 times)

Offline XxLostxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Drew this myself! ^3^
    • View Profile
Game isn't opening..
« on: December 13, 2014, 08:36:24 am »
Long story short, i got this item pack: http://thabiue.deviantart.com/art/Pawesome-Items-Pack-V5-6-3-14-Download-377205907
and i set everything up correctly about 10 times, and every time i open up the game itself, it says "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working", and i have searched everywhere in Youtube, the Forum, and other places, and i can't find any solution to this. This has been happening ever since i got this pack, so i think it might have something to do with it, but i'm not sure..

if someone knows how to fix this issue...
i will shout "Thank you!" to the top of my lungs.. even though my throat hurts so badly i can't even talk x'D
Ello~
DeviantArt - World-of-Madness
YouTube - Fallen Angel

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: Game isn't opening..
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 10:39:48 am »
Did you follow all of the instructions included in the link you provided step by step? Including replacing your items.cfg folder with the one in the downloads? And did you place everything in the right location?
I would suggest going through the YouTube tutorial that's also in the link and check to see you didn't miss a spot.

Also, when you place these things in your FH folders, make sure the game is closed or it might cause a glitch. If you haven't, delete the items.cfg file and paste it again in your game folder, making sure the game is closed.

Another point I should probably point out, just in case.. If you have previously downloaded other seperate items or item packs, then you must not just replace the items.cfg file as the codes for the other items with go away and therefore it may cause a glitch or best case, you just won't be able to select those other items.

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Rizzla

Re: Game isn't opening..
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 02:39:53 pm »
Did you already have a pack installed? Because if you do, then you would need to delete the old one completely. I actually made the switch from Ringo and Delay's item pack to Pawsome yesterday, and I what I did was delete my item.cfg and all the stuff in my items folder, then copy and paste all the new contents and such. Make sure you put in media>items, though! Not your exports folder or anywhere else!

I've attempted to switch in the past, but I was always unsuccessful.. I can't remember what I was doing wrong back then, so all I can really say is check all the things that Raph said, or re-install.