Author Topic: Ask Abomine  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Ask Abomine
« on: January 27, 2013, 04:32:15 am »
Everybody's doing something like this, so I figured I'd hop aboard the bandwagon myself.

Anywho...if you guys have questions, I have answers! I'd love to hear what all of you loverly FeralHearters have to say. ;D

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Abomine
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 04:38:10 am »
How did you get your name?

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:40:41 pm »
Favorite color?
Favorite food?
Favorite animal?
Favorite time of day?
(I could go on and on... should I?)

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Abomine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:59:15 pm »
How did you get your name?

It's a name that I made up. I was signing up for an MMORPG of some kind (Grand Fantasia or something) and I was trying to come up with a username. I would put syllables together and sound them out in my head until I found one that sounded like an actual word or name (as opposed to, say, DeerLover88 or something). Eventually, the name 'Abomine' came into my head and I liked it because it sounded kind of like the word 'abomination'.

I've since stopped playing whatever MMO that was, but I kept the username. :)

Favorite color?
Favorite food?
Favorite animal?
Favorite time of day?
(I could go on and on... should I?)

Lol you can go on! I love answering questions! :D

--Favorite color? Blue. I also like gray.
--Favorite food? Seafood. I'll take salmon over a t-bone steak any day.
--Favorite animal? Gah! Everybody asks me this question and it's always so hard for me to answer. There are just so many awesome animals on this beautiful planet of ours that it's hard for me to choose just one. But if I had to narrow it down, I think my current favorites are deer, bears, antelope, octopi, and toads. The deer because it is graceful but also tough and strong, the bear because it is the real "King of the Beasts" (in my opinion), the antelope because it has the beauty and strength of a deer but also the exotic looks and hardiness of a goat, the octopus because it looks like a ballroom dancer from another planet (and it is also a lot smarter than people give it credit for), and the toad because it's figging adorable. Sorry for rambling, but I love animals.
--Ahem, anywho...Favorite time of day? I don't really have one, but I like mornings because the day hasn't started yet and you still have the chance to make it whatever you want it to be. Also, because breakfast happens in the morning, and I love breakfast.

My deviantART

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 07:07:08 pm »
-continues-

Favorite word:
Most embarrassing moment:
best moment:
Worst moment:
strangest text(s):
Career dream:
Favorite book:
Favorite song:
Favorite Tv show:
Favorite movie:
Favorite bird:
Favorite actor/actress:
Favorite band:
Favorite drink:
Place you want to go:
Favorite section of books (fiction, nonfiction, mystery etc.):
Best FH Friend:
Favorite FH Char of yours:
Favorite place in FH:
Favorite dessert:
Favorite clothing brand:
Favorite pattern:
Favorite author:
Strangest screenie:

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Abomine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 02:36:53 am »
-continues-

Favorite word:
Most embarrassing moment:
best moment:
Worst moment:
strangest text(s):
Career dream:
Favorite book:
Favorite song:
Favorite Tv show:
Favorite movie:
Favorite bird:
Favorite actor/actress:
Favorite band:
Favorite drink:
Place you want to go:
Favorite section of books (fiction, nonfiction, mystery etc.):
Best FH Friend:
Favorite FH Char of yours:
Favorite place in FH:
Favorite dessert:
Favorite clothing brand:
Favorite pattern:
Favorite author:
Strangest screenie:

--Favorite word? It's not an English word, but it's basura. It's such a beautiful, elegant word that just flows like steam out of one's mouth...and it's Spanish for garbage.
--Most embarrassing moment? I was a little girl and my family and I were at the beach. We were rinsing off the sand at those beach-side public showers. I finished, walked out, and grabbed a complete stranger's hand, thinking it was my dad's. My mom shouted at me to come back, and I looked up to see this man looking down at me with a 'what the fig?!' face. I rushed back to my mom, blushing bright red.
--Best moment? I can't think of just one because my life has been full of wonderful moments. Graduation, getting my first How-to-Draw book, getting my first job, falling in love, my Sweet 16 party...
--Worst moment? Again, it's hard to think of just one because my life has also been full of bad moments...
--Strangest texts? Nope, sorry. The texts I send and the texts I receive are pretty normal and boring, to be honest.
--Career dream? To be an editor for fiction-writers (novels and short stories and such), to write a bestseller and become filthy rich like JK Rowling, or to be an English/Literature professor.
--Favorite book? Dag nabbit! Another hard question! I love so many different books, it's hard to choose just one However, some books that I particularly enjoy are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Fahrenheit 451, The Phantom of the Opera, The Last Unicorn, Moby-Dick, The Great Gatsby, The Phantom Tollbooth...you know what, I'd better stop myself right now before I name off every book on my bookshelf. Oh, and I'm also partial to classic literature.
--Favorite song? Curse My Name by Blind Guardian. It's the one song by them that I actually enjoy, and I can play it over and over again without ever getting tired of it.
--Favorite tv show? Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star. Anime shows count as tv shows, don't they? Anyway, I love those because their random and funny conversations are a lot like the ones me and my friends have.
--Favorite movie? I have a lot of favorite movies, but the one I can name off the top of my head right now is Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Also Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
--Favorite bird? I love crows and vultures. Carrion birds tend to get a bad rap, but they are really quite beautiful (and smart, too).
--Favorite actor/actress?: I dunno, I don't really think too much about actors/actresses in movies...Will Ferrell because he makes me laugh, I guess.
--Favorite band? Flogging Molly and System of a Down.
--Favorite drink? Raspberry tea.
--Place I want to go? Ireland.
--Favorite book genre? I love anything with a good story, well-developed characters, and something meaningful to say about humanity, but I tend to read a lot of fantasy and science-fiction.
--Best FH friend? I'm afraid I don't have one. I don't rp much (aside from short-term mapless stuff) and I don't chat much. I just make characters and wander around the public maps while acting in-character.
--Favorite character? Morgana. She was a princess who was transfigured into a giant black bear when she refused the love of a handsome, powerful, and very vengeful sorcerer. Which reminds me that I ought to put up a bio of her in the Character forums...
--Favorite place in FH? The Temple of Dreams. It's a very lovely, relaxing place, and you see a lot of griffins and dragons hanging out there.
--Favorite dessert? Ice cream.
--Favorite clothing brand? Anything that's comfortable and looks good.
--Favorite pattern? Leopard print and hounds-tooth.
--Favorite author? Ray Bradbury. The man is a wizard with words.
--Strangest screenie?

This is Azrael, an old character of mine that I've since retired. He's a demonic flying deer who really doesn't mean any harm, but he's very socially awkward, which is why he freaks people out.

My deviantART

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 12:15:52 am »
Are deer your favorite animals? I notice you draw them quite a bit :3 Beautiful drawings btw :)

Offline Abomine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 04:34:40 pm »
Deer are ONE of my favorite animals. I love a lot if different animals, but if I had to narrow it down, my other favorites would be bears, octopi, and antelope. And vultures. I love vultures. :3

And thank you. :D

My deviantART