Author Topic: Ask me because of reasons!  (Read 24793 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me because of reasons!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 07:15:38 pm »
I love asking questions, it shows the size of your curiosity. :)

1- Do you like vegetables? And why?
2- Do you think evolution exists?
3- Your favorite colors?
4- Waffles or cookies? c:

1: I don't mind them, but not steamed or cooked unless it's corn, which then I love them.
2: Well, I'm a Christian, but maybe something with dinosaurs that effected new animals?
3: I'd say between blue, green or maybe purple... (About the only reason I like Purple is one word, Bonnie.)
4: Cookies, chocolate chip cookies.
1. Do you like Steven Universe?

2. Favorite animal(s)?

3. Favorite genre(s) of music?

4. Do you have (a) favorite movie(s)?

5. Favorite TV show(s)?

6. If one character from an animated movie, television  show, or etc could be your subconscious who would it be?

7. What song(s) fit(s) you the most?

8. Favorite music artist(s)?

9. Favorite video game(s)?

10. Favorite song(s)?

11. Do you like MLP?

12. Do you like Derpy Hooves?

13. What is your favorite character from Steven Universe?

14. And why do you like Steven Universe so much?
1: Not really, but I watch it now and then.
2: Birds.
3: I think the answer would be FNAF songs, I sing them all the time, but since I'm sick, I can't sing them as well...
4: I like a lot of scary or funny movies, like Grimlins or *Forgetting names of movies* Things like that!
5: Spongebob actually. XD
6: I literately have no clue.
7: Again, I sing a ton of FNAF songs, so FNAF. I do sing Just Gold a lot, though...
8: If you mean something like classical songs, I sadly don't remember who made what and there are so many pretty songs, but if you mean YouTube posted songs or on the radio, it would be one of the three people who makes FNAF songs, MandoPony, Groundbreaking or TheLivingTombstone.
9: Zelda, Pokemon, Maybe some Mario, Kirby, Minecraft, Feral-heart, FreeRealms, FNAF(1234)
10: The Bonnie Song (By Groundbreaking) It's Been So Long (By TheLivingTombstone) and Just Gold (By MandoPony)
11: I don't see how MLP gets fandom, it's a dang tiny tv show about random horses with markings on them that have "magic power", Or at least that's all I know.
12: Never really known who that is...
13: If I had to pick one, it would actually be Pearl. XD
14: I'm not sure why I watch what I watch, that goes to everything I watch actually.
This looks like a fun thread ^.^

1 - What's your favourite meal?
2 - Perfect date place?
3 - Favourite 3 hobbies?
4 - I hear you like birds :3 What's your favourite bird species?
5 - Do you prefer tea or coffee? Sugar and milk? How sweet?

Strange questions, but I like getting to know people ^.^
1: Pizza pizza pizza pizza!
2: At a fancy restaurant? I've never been on a real life date... For a good reason.
3: Playing games, adventuring (Or as much as I can) and learning about some different things.
4: I'd say either a Parrotlet or a Canary, but there are so many cute breeds like the Red Cheeked Finch, even though they have the colors of a Toy Bonnie...
5: Either too be honest, but if I had to pick one, it would be tea, and maybe a normal sweetness.

Thanks for all the questions!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 09:12:07 pm »
1. I know you don't really like SU, but who's your favorite character?
2. Will you be honest and tell me if you really like MLP more than other things?
3. Do you play Animal Jam?
4. Do you have an FNAF OC? If so, tell me about them.
5. Do you want to know why Garnet is two people?
6. Am I running out of questions?
7. Second favorite FNAF character?
8. Least favorite FNAF character?
9. [Change this question to anything you'd like to answer]
10. Am I weird?
11. Three words to describe yourself?
12. What if I told you I don't like pizza?
13. Favorite drink?
14. An FNAF character your unsure about?
15. What if you figured out Bonnie was completely dismantled after FNAF 4 and had successfully died?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 02:44:16 am »
1. I know you don't really like SU, but who's your favorite character?
2. Will you be honest and tell me if you really like MLP more than other things?
3. Do you play Animal Jam?
4. Do you have an FNAF OC? If so, tell me about them.
5. Do you want to know why Garnet is two people?
6. Am I running out of questions?
7. Second favorite FNAF character?
8. Least favorite FNAF character?
9. [Change this question to anything you'd like to answer]
10. Am I weird?
11. Three words to describe yourself?
12. What if I told you I don't like pizza?
13. Favorite drink?
15. What if you figured out Bonnie was completely dismantled after FNAF 4 and had successfully died?

1: Pearl. I don't really know why, but I just like her. XD

2: Really, I like a ton more things then MLP, in fact, I've not watched anymore episodes since that one night.

3: Yes, my user is meeping101 I think, but I don't play too much.

4: My one I actually ever cared about was Snowy, a owl animatronic who told stories, but ended up telling the stories of the murders and stuff, until she was locked in a back room and once got out of the pizzaria to tell people (Which didn't believe her) and then was taken back again...

5: Naw, I'm fine.

6: Probably.

7: Springtrap/Spring Bonnie actually, or maybe Mangle (Until a post I heard last night of FH) and my first favorite character was actually Chica... o-o

8: TOY BONNIE -.-

9: Idk? (Both the question and answer there.) XD

10: Sometimes. XD But so am I.

11: Weird, Kind(Sometimes), Short-tempered. (I know that's I guess more than three words, but it works?

12: I could understand. (I'd kill ye!) Just kidding.

13: Probably Coca Cola. Or Blood :) (Just kidding, it taste awful... Uh... Don't ask how I know :) )

14: By that you mean? (Sorry, derpy me... >.<)

15: WHO DID IT?! O-O I WILL KILL THEM. (Not kidding -.-)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2015, 03:55:01 am »
1. Why do you like Bonnie?
2. Which FNAF game do you think was the scariest?
3. How did you learn about FNAF?
4. Do you/have you watch(ed) Futurama?
5. How many characters do you have?
6. Favorite forum game on here?

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2015, 02:24:18 pm »

(Don't worry I don't get things all the time) I mean a character from FNAF you don't really know what to think about and what to theorize about. What to believe about them, and such.

And I also know what blood tastes like so your not alone. XD

1. Which FNAF game is your favorite?
2. If Snowy ended up being in FNAF, how would you react?
3. Who is your favorite pony from MLP so far?
4. Favorite antagonist from all your life?
5. What would you do if Bonnie came to life and was nice to you and you could understand him?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 02:38:37 am »
1. Why do you like Bonnie?
2. Which FNAF game do you think was the scariest?
3. How did you learn about FNAF?
4. Do you/have you watch(ed) Futurama?
5. How many characters do you have?
6. Favorite forum game on here?

1: I liked Bonnie so much after the "Something Old, Something New" teaser, feeling way to sorry for him then leaded to me being a fangirl XD It was weird because even when that came out I never really thought about it, in fact, Chica was my first favorite character because she's a bird, and later became about my 4th favorite.

2: Probably 4, and it's also the first game of FNAF I ACTUALLY played... .-.

3: My friend, Morgan, wanted to show it too me, and I liked it, but wasn't actually an instant fan.

4: Never heard of it.

5: So many charatcers I couldn't make anymore, no joke.

6: I always liked the one where you type with your eyes closed, it's fun and was the first forum game I ever played

(Don't worry I don't get things all the time) I mean a character from FNAF you don't really know what to think about and what to theorize about. What to believe about them, and such.

And I also know what blood tastes like so your not alone. XD

1. Which FNAF game is your favorite?
2. If Snowy ended up being in FNAF, how would you react?
3. Who is your favorite pony from MLP so far?
4. Favorite antagonist from all your life?
5. What would you do if Bonnie came to life and was nice to you and you could understand him?

1: Hmm... Probably 3, even if it doesn't have Bonnie in it. ;-; (I know, "Spring Bonnie" and stuff... But still...)

2: I'd be surprised and a little worried I guess XD I don't know why, but probably because Snowy isn't even near the kind of character you'd see in FNAF games.

3: Fluttershy. I have no clue why, but she's just my favorite so far, since other than Twilight, the others are kinda... REALLY INSANE.

4: Hmm... If you mean my favorite villain (a villain I like) from some kind of random fictional story, I'm not sure... But if you mean something like a villain I'd torture to death, but slowly, and would rope him/her to a bored and send him/her spinning, floating, burning, poisoned, bleeding or some other fun and killing method, it'd HAVE to be Toy Bonnie. (Trust me, I'm messed up. You should see my in gmod with the Toy Bonnie ragdoll.)

5: Yeah... Remember that time I think you said something about what you'd do if lapis came to life? :)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 02:02:13 pm »
1. Favorite villain so far that you love? (Love not hate XD)

2. What if I told you Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony throughout the entire MLP series?

3. What if Bonnie was in the 2nd FNAF game but wasn't in the rest of them? >8{D
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 07:29:54 pm »

2. What if I told you Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony throughout the entire MLP series?

1: Hmm... I still have no clue... I don't always like the villains in movies (Which I misread "villains" into Valina Ice cream" badly XD) I guess... -puts on serious thinking face and thinks about the batman movies- Yep, too many characters I dumbly forgot about... Meh, one of them I guess. XD

2: I could understand, but she is really loopy and weird, but I liked her a bit more after that CreepyPasta... If only she would meet Toy Bonnie, then she'd be my favorite. (Who makes the story then?)

3: Actually, there is a big (Maybe) difference in all the Bonnies, such as the teeth and head being a bit different. I had a tiny theory, that after they "fix the old ones" (Which actually leads to FNAF 1) that they had to change the look of some things since they were so damaged.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 08:03:23 pm »

1: Hmm... I still have no clue... I don't always like the villains in movies (Which I misread "villains" into Valina Ice cream" badly XD) I guess... -puts on serious thinking face and thinks about the batman movies- Yep, too many characters I dumbly forgot about... Meh, one of them I guess. XD

2: I could understand, but she is really loopy and weird, but I liked her a bit more after that CreepyPasta... If only she would meet Toy Bonnie, then she'd be my favorite. (Who makes the story then?)

3: Actually, there is a big (Maybe) difference in all the Bonnies, such as the teeth and head being a bit different. I had a tiny theory, that after they "fix the old ones" (Which actually leads to FNAF 1) that they had to change the look of some things since they were so damaged.

3. No like if Bonnie was nonexistent at all in the other games. Regardless of the story.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 03:01:49 am »
3: I honestly would wonder what happened to him. The main reason I like him IS because what happened to him and I felt sorry every since. So truly, I'd just wonder what would have happened, being sad as well. (Probably not the answer you thought I'd say, huh?)