Author Topic: Ask me because of reasons!  (Read 24786 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me because of reasons!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 03:05:53 am »
3: I honestly would wonder what happened to him. The main reason I like him IS because what happened to him and I felt sorry every since. So truly, I'd just wonder what would have happened, being sad as well. (Probably not the answer you thought I'd say, huh?)

1. What if I murdered Bonnie?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 03:33:32 am »
3: I honestly would wonder what happened to him. The main reason I like him IS because what happened to him and I felt sorry every since. So truly, I'd just wonder what would have happened, being sad as well. (Probably not the answer you thought I'd say, huh?)

Well, you see, I'd be forced by my own nature to torture you, most likely rip off YOUR face and arm, and then make you watch Spongebob until you beg for it to stop, then probably begin to go all Pinkie Pie on you. Or maybe give you some toast and it ends up having poisonous things in it and maybe a tiny bomb... I'd go through my list in my mind, but it's a bit much :) Also it's mostly for torturing Toy Bonnie in Gmod, but you work too... HEhe...Hehehe... I suggest you don't do it. Or maybe I could... Kill... Lapis? Haha, or all of these. I'm sure one will do...

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 12:56:38 pm »

Well, you see, I'd be forced by my own nature to torture you, most likely rip off YOUR face and arm, and then make you watch Spongebob until you beg for it to stop, then probably begin to go all Pinkie Pie on you. Or maybe give you some toast and it ends up having poisonous things in it and maybe a tiny bomb... I'd go through my list in my mind, but it's a bit much :) Also it's mostly for torturing Toy Bonnie in Gmod, but you work too... HEhe...Hehehe... I suggest you don't do it. Or maybe I could... Kill... Lapis? Haha, or all of these. I'm sure one will do...

1. What if I told you Lapis couldn't be killed because she can fly, regenerate, and control water?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 01:08:34 pm »

1. What if I told you Lapis couldn't be killed because she can fly, regenerate, and control water?

What about slitting her trought? (I can't spell, and auto correct doesn't even understand me.) Or maybe call a grass Pokemon on her? Otherwise, if she flys I can use a gun or crossbow or normal bow, in fact, I used to be an archer on a game I used to play and got up to max level! (Here I go screaming about FreeRealms again.) So it's not likely she could get away easy. :) (Twisted child I am.) So I wouldn't hurt Bonnie if I were you.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 03:23:41 pm »

What about slitting her trought? (I can't spell, and auto correct doesn't even understand me.) Or maybe call a grass Pokemon on her? Otherwise, if she flys I can use a gun or crossbow or normal bow, in fact, I used to be an archer on a game I used to play and got up to max level! (Here I go screaming about FreeRealms again.) So it's not likely she could get away easy. :) (Twisted child I am.) So I wouldn't hurt Bonnie if I were you.

1. What if I told you gems don't need to breath or eat and can regenerate?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 03:40:53 pm »
1: They don't eat?! What is wrong with these people?!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 04:52:31 pm »
1: They don't eat?! What is wrong with these people?!

1. What if I told you some gems like to eat and drink?

2. What if I told you that you'd probably not be able to kill Lapis?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 07:47:53 pm »
1: I'd freak out and grab my bags of Cheetos and snacks.

2: Meh, just don't kill Bonnie and I won't try or torture you... If I can find you...

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 11:55:20 pm »
1. Can I tell you I'm done torturing Bonnie?

2. Why does your FNAF fandom have so much awesome music?

3. At first did you hate Bonnie?

4. Why do I call Lapis my wife on a daily basis?

5. Why is Scott Cawthon most likely Purple Guy?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2015, 12:21:00 am »
1: Whoa whoa whoa, I hate Toy Bonnie, not Bonnie! And I'm pretty sure this explains a lot:

2: Because FNAF has an awesome story, which mean awesome music and songs.

3: Not really, in fact, I didn't even hate Toy Bonnie when I first saw him... But I never paid all that much attention TO the animatronics... o-o

4: Because I carry a purple-pink bunny around pretty much all day every day claiming it's Bonnie.

5: Because Phone Guy is voiced by Scott and Phone Guy is Purple Guy which means Scott is Purple Guy...