Author Topic: I'm starting a roleplay and I need ideas! :3  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Jupiter~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm starting a roleplay and I need ideas! :3
« on: September 29, 2013, 10:29:22 pm »
Got awesome ideas for new roleplays!
I may not have put this in the right spot but.. mhm.
I do actually have ideas for my map(s) for the rp but, I need to know what I should do.
Any ideas for roleplays? It could be anything! :3

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: I'm starting a roleplay and I need ideas! :3
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 11:16:55 pm »
Well it depends on your personal preference, like if you would rather realism over a fantasy style thing. But if I can offer a suggestion maybe go with some species or thing that is not commonly used, Foxes, Domestic dogs, Non-warrior cats and most types of leopard are decent examples. But to get to a point if you choose to use a slightly scarcer species that could be intresting

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: I'm starting a roleplay and I need ideas! :3
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 03:03:34 am »
Here's some suggestions my love! And some plots to go along with it ^^

Canines

How about a little map with three packs? All of them have a different view on a religion, which is the Greek's religion. Zeus as the king of the gods, Hera, and etc. ^^ This can be a semi-realistic, to realistic roleplay, since of course... no one even knows if wolves do have a religion! Plus, it'd be a different idea ^^

Another idea that I have for you, if a virus. What if, it's almost like a zombie type virus? (This is inspired by World war Z ; Amazing movie) that a strange wolf appears in the territory of one of the packs. The creature could infect one of the wolves, and then die. This is how the virus is, once bitten, you become insane, since your brain is decaying, and then you die within a 24 hour period. The virus starts to spread, and the wolves try their bests to control it so that the virus completely stops spreading. ^^

I can do more if you want my love! I got tons xD

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp