Author Topic: Connection Problem >.<  (Read 1702 times)

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Connection Problem >.<
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:50:45 am »
so this problem of mine.. i'm not sure if it can be fixed, but i'll never know if i don't ask  :)
now basically feralheart works perfectly fine at my house, but lately i've been kinda stuck at a place where the network there restricts multiple sites and applications including feralheart. i went over the big help thread, i tried googling, but still i couldn't fix it. i even tried running the 'tor project' (https://www.torproject.org/) it's some kind of a proxy program or something like that. so with the help of tor, i was able to remove the restriction on the restricted sites, but i couldn't find a way to link that program with feralheart..
this place is my last hope  :-\ lol, and so any kind of help would be appreciated.. thank you  :)

SoulRevenge

Re: Connection Problem >.<
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 02:51:07 am »
Hmm, it sounds sort of like that the place you go to restricts FeralHeart 'no matter what'. Though, Tor also seems to be not the sort of program you'd use in this situation~ From what I have read, it seems to just prevent any 'spies' getting into your computer- pretty much meaning the program prevents others from watching your every move on the internet.

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 03:07:22 am »
oh yeah :/ and i am aware of what you have mentioned about tor, but i thought about using it because i t has removed the restriction off the sites that were restricted, it worked, but unfortunately it didn't with feralheart :( tor seems to only work with browsers... at least that's what i think ;o but thank you anyways!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 03:31:11 am »
Your welcome? xDD. I'm not sure that what I said helped alot, but, meh~ xDD.

Glad this helped ya!

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 03:34:38 am »
i know :p but it's more of a "thank you for your time" lol, so yeah, thank you ^^