Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144541 times)

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2015, 11:04:55 pm »
Well, I just hope that everything is alright.. I'm just scared that Its Someone Hacking into feralheart that was making The Connection Fail. But I read everything I could. Its just Something wrong with the Game server I think. This morning I tried to log on and said "Game Server Online" With No numbers beside it. I Refreshed my Internet and tried again. Then I looked on the Forums, And saw It was offline. Hopefully the FH Team can fix it! :)

Offline Sunrae117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Just avoiding my work at all costs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2015, 11:06:17 pm »
Do you guys have any ideas on who's doing it? Anyone you've angered to the max? Sorry, for getting so nosey, but I usually find out that problems are solved easier when everyone in the community works as a whole to solve it. Especially since we all love this game so much due to it being our escape for some and or a place to gather with friends for others.

Err, we know its Cereal Soup, for once question. O_O
we don't know it cs, and its probably not.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2015, 11:07:05 pm »
Well, I just hope that everything is alright.. I'm just scared that Its Someone Hacking into feralheart that was making The Connection Fail. But I read everything I could. Its just Something wrong with the Game server I think. This morning I tried to log on and said "Game Server Online" With No numbers beside it. I Refreshed my Internet and tried again. Then I looked on the Forums, And saw It was offline. Hopefully the FH Team can fix it! :)

Razmirz shut down the server temporarily due to the current issue at hand, it should be up again eventually. Hang tight!

in-game: hooli

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2015, 11:08:05 pm »
I know that it probably won't be a problem for alot of members, but I'm scared this'll somehow bring feralheart down. I am really supportive of the staff team and hopeful they are able to keep it up. I made alot of friends on feralheart and I would hate to see it go. I doubt it will, since I have faith in the mods that they can act and help, but it's still frightening for the loyal members. Hope you get it sorted soon, and the best of luck to you ^^

Don't worry, staff is working on solving the issue. :)

Signature by HellVix

Offline PercyJackson1002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Daniel La' Suskan
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART Account
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2015, 11:08:56 pm »
Do you guys have any ideas on who's doing it? Anyone you've angered to the max? Sorry, for getting so nosey, but I usually find out that problems are solved easier when everyone in the community works as a whole to solve it. Especially since we all love this game so much due to it being our escape for some and or a place to gather with friends for others.

we don't know it cs, and its probably not.

Thats what I was about to say as well, we don't know who it was, but they hacked into the mods accounts. O_O
#PrayForFH | Any Q/A just PM me.

Offline MerlynsMidnight

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2015, 11:12:27 pm »
I hope the game will get sorted soon, good luck admins.
Will miss the pride tonight but can make up for it tomorrow if it is working by then ^^
FH is my only way of communicating as Im not able to socialize much and It really helped me become more social as well as make amazing new friends. If it is a hacker, I hope they think twice before messing with something they don't have a right with.

Preach

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2015, 11:13:13 pm »
If you don't know who caused the problem or don't know which side to choose, it'll be best to just keep your mouth shut. I get along with the CS staff very well and pretty much can say I know them well by now. I probably say they're the most nicest people and wouldn't dare interfere with the FH staff's account and hack the game. I mean, they got a life too...but hacking isn't one of it.

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2015, 11:15:20 pm »
Okay. Thanks Hooli for the Heads up!

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2015, 11:20:57 pm »

That's quite bold for you to say that. But there is plenty of evidence that proves the innocence of Cereal Soup. Keep CS out of the mess please.
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline PercyJackson1002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Daniel La' Suskan
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART Account
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2015, 11:22:47 pm »

That's quite bold for you to say that. But there is plenty of evidence that proves the innocence of Cereal Soup. Keep CS out of the mess please.

Some people are saying that though, but Im not quite sure though, kinda in between there. Hey, Im not trying to figure it out, but I don't know about CS or anything. O_O Sorry, I never talked with anyone but my 3 friends on FH though..so..
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:24:41 pm by PercyJackson1002 »
#PrayForFH | Any Q/A just PM me.