Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144517 times)

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #270 on: November 29, 2015, 12:24:51 am »
I think ima sign off for now. So much homework to do and things in general. I'll check back later or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:32:03 am by AbyssalRadiance »

Offline ilovelioness2011

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • KaliFHunter20
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 29, 2015, 12:29:22 am »
AGH those Hackers should be sent to jail for hacking into a game like this! I love this game

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 29, 2015, 12:30:27 am »
AGH those Hackers should be sent to jail for hacking into a game like this! I love this game
They can't. They, essentially, played their cards right and didn't steal any personal information, and this game is 100% free so you can't mess with currency and whatnot. Just because law enforcement can't intervene doesn't mean it's okay, though.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 29, 2015, 12:30:49 am »
I stand by my belief that this was not an attack on FeralHeart only, really. In fact, it was probably just a cover up. If it was really the staff these people hated, why simply sit there and spam a link to some other game's site?

If it was the FH staff these people were against, and what they wanted was to harm FH itself in some way- why didn't they demote all the staff or something that makes sense(if their reasons are true) like that? I'm not saying they should have done that, just that, well, if the staff were really who they were against, that is something they would have tried to do.

But instead they spammed the link to my website and framed CerealSoup. I wholeheartedly believe that this was an attack on CS and MR, and a lame attempt to start a big war between the sites for their own amusement.

To be honest I'm a bit concerned that everyone seems to be freaking out that "FH might shut down!!!" when it was really MOONRISE and CEREALSOUP who were having their links spammed/were being framed and are being targeted. FH wasn't harmed. However, in the event that someone got into CS or MR, we could literally lose everything bc our sites are hosted by Proboards, we don't own the servers, and we can't back everything up.

If you really look at the situation, FH wasn't really harmed at all and came out perfectly fine. The hackers obviously weren't trying too hard to screw with FH itself. What they want is a site war, or to target CS/MR.

Plus there's the fact that one of them is a long-time enemy of mine who hates me to death and hates Moonrise as well. That's a pretty big red flag.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:33:09 am by Skulleh »

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 29, 2015, 12:33:29 am »
I stand by my belief that this was not an attack on FeralHeart only, really. In fact, it was probably just a cover up. If it was really the staff these people hated, why simply sit there and spam a link to some other game's site?

If it was the FH staff these people were against, and what they wanted was to harm FH itself in some way- why didn't they demote all the staff or something that makes sense(if their reasons are true) like that? I'm not saying they should have done that, just that, well, if the staff were really who they were against, that is something they would have tried to do.

But instead they spammed the link to my website and framed CerealSoup. I wholeheartedly believe that this was an attack on CS and MR, and a lame attempt to start a big war between the sites for their own amusement.

To be honest I'm a bit concerned that everyone seems to be freaking out that "FH might shut down!!!" when it was really MOONRISE and CEREALSOUP who were having their links spammed/were being framed and are being targeted. FH wasn't harmed. However, in the event that someone got into CS or MR, we could literally lose everything bc our sites are hosted by Proboards, we don't own the servers, and we can't back everything up.

If you really look at the situation, FH wasn't really harmed at all and came out perfectly fine. The hackers obviously weren't trying too hard to screw with FH itself. What they want is a site war, or to target CS/MR.
Don't worry, I'm sure we all will try to support CS or MR if they do run into these problems. I would, at least. I'm sorry that the two games have to also be dragged into this. Hopefully it will all work out.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline ilovelioness2011

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • KaliFHunter20
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2015, 12:36:31 am »
They can't. They, essentially, played their cards right and didn't steal any personal information, and this game is 100% free so you can't mess with currency and whatnot. Just because law enforcement can't intervene doesn't mean it's okay, though.

True true I just upset about this whole thing!

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2015, 12:38:41 am »

True true I just upset about this whole thing!
That's what they want. Best not give them their desired reaction and distract ourselves.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Oats

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ? Professor M.J ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 29, 2015, 12:44:56 am »
Lmao, wow - got hit pretty hard. Savage as'f.

Offline WhispRiver

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Li x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 29, 2015, 01:00:50 am »
I'm just glad to know the mods are taking care of this sincerely ^-^. Seeming they may have better things to do, it's just nice to know they really care.

Offline oliveyeen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • hyenas are rad!
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2015, 01:05:25 am »
So CeralSoup AND/OR  MoonRise were the people causing the situations