Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144517 times)

Offline knutsen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #380 on: November 29, 2015, 11:41:05 am »
Good luck with it c: Hopefully it can be fixed permanently :3

Offline LightSun

• Forum Newcomer
  • In game name is LightSun! ^-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 29, 2015, 11:42:10 am »
Hope it gets fixed soon! ^-^

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 29, 2015, 12:21:31 pm »
It will be, hold tight guys! It's good to see we can all come together as a community at times like these.
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Matyas

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Lovely couple.~"
    • View Profile
    • TorakPack
« Reply #383 on: November 29, 2015, 12:41:45 pm »
Just belive in the staff and wait, it will be alright. But as everyone says, they have their own lifes to live, so all we need to do, is wait.
"If you've got time to point fingers, then how 'bout using your head to figure out what you want to do about it?"

Offline Sixx.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 29, 2015, 12:56:33 pm »
I believe that everyone needs to calm down and stop making accusations. We don't know who it is yet, but the staff are trying to figure it out. If you have any information, please send it to the staff instead of posting it here. I'm sure they have it under control. Posting it on here is only gaining more attention for these people and creating more drama. So, please, go spend time with your family, read a book, listen to music or something. Everything will be fine.
Avatar by the lovely RebelEcho <3

Preach

« Reply #385 on: November 29, 2015, 12:58:26 pm »
I believe that everyone needs to calm down and stop making accusations. We don't know who it is yet, but the staff are trying to figure it out. If you have any information, please send it to the staff instead of posting it here. I'm sure they have it under control. Posting it on here is only gaining more attention for these people and creating more drama. So, please, go spend time with your family, read a book, listen to music or something. Everything will be fine.

Agreed.

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 29, 2015, 01:18:59 pm »

Agreed.

-removed-
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:49:19 am by Siggy »
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Sixx.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 29, 2015, 01:24:26 pm »

Agreed.

Actually, you're mistaken. I am not "creating more drama" or "making accusations", as you say. The staff do know who it is, but as of this moment cannot share the details until all staff are notified and the situation is completely dealt with. So yes, for now, maybe sit down and wait, but it is under control.

Oh, no, you're fine. I'm just tired of hearing that it was Cereal Soup or Moonrise. I have no issues with you, or anyone. I just want everyone to find something to do to take their mind off of this.
Avatar by the lovely RebelEcho <3

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 29, 2015, 01:28:35 pm »
I heard that staff have confirmed that Cereal Soup wasn't involved, is anyone else aware of this? And where can I find the 'statement'?
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 29, 2015, 01:35:30 pm »

Agreed.

-removed-

Oh, no, you're fine. I'm just tired of hearing that it was Cereal Soup or Moonrise. I have no issues with you, or anyone. I just want everyone to find something to do to take their mind off of this.
[/quote

-removed-

I heard that staff have confirmed that Cereal Soup wasn't involved, is anyone else aware of this? And where can I find the 'statement'?

-removed-
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:33:07 am by Siggy »
Side account for Sigyn