Author Topic: Hello again! OuO  (Read 1303 times)

Offline ~carcinoGeneticist~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • GUESS WHAT? I DON'T CARE.
    • View Profile
Hello again! OuO
« on: February 01, 2014, 08:32:44 am »
mEH MEH MEH MEH MEHHi! None of you probably will remember me, but I'm darknight42. I now have a new account called ~carcinoGeneticist~ (HOMESTUCK SKREEEEEEE) and I will be roaming Feralheart more often! I can't wait to see you guys ingame. OuO

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ARTWORK ON MY SIGNATURE OR AVATAR. I WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE THE STUPID THINGS WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again! OuO
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 08:48:47 am »
Ah, then I bid ye' a warm welcome back to the community Carcino. As a bit of a reminder, I suggest ye' overlook the followin' links just in case:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
The Rules
Speakin' of rules, it'd be wise to follow them provided in the link above.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.

I hope ye' enjoy yer stay with us once again and I'll be lookin' forward to seein' ye' around possibly.
gone

lindaminda

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:53:55 am »
Welcome back floofeh ! :)

Offline ~carcinoGeneticist~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • GUESS WHAT? I DON'T CARE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:27:31 am »
Ah, then I bid ye' a warm welcome back to the community Carcino. As a bit of a reminder, I suggest ye' overlook the followin' links just in case:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
The Rules
Speakin' of rules, it'd be wise to follow them provided in the link above.
How to Report a User
If ye' so happen to come across anyone breakin' the rules, follow the steps listed in the link to report them to a Moderator/Admin.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.

I hope ye' enjoy yer stay with us once again and I'll be lookin' forward to seein' ye' around possibly.

Already done! Thanks, and I hope to see you around too!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ARTWORK ON MY SIGNATURE OR AVATAR. I WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE THE STUPID THINGS WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 04:08:03 pm »
Hey there, I hope to see you in-game later on and well happy to see you back here xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads