Author Topic: My Intro?  (Read 1252 times)

Offline ~WhovianBrony~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Intro?
« on: November 06, 2015, 03:00:17 am »
Hi there!

I'm ~WhovianBrony~ ingame, although the most common internet alias I use is Pegasus Firestar (no, not Firestar from the Warrior cat series, for the millionth time XD)  I also play enjoy playing Minecraft sometimes, as well as The Legend of Zelda (but mainly the Twilight Princess).  Not really that much of a gamer :P Tbh, I'm recently just getting back into RPing, so I'm a little rusty.

I'm not exactly new to FeralHeart, but I never really got into the Forums aspect of it, and I had to leave a while ago for a few months due to technical difficulties.

Forums have always been confusing to me, so I'd appreciate any advice/help.  If there is any to give, of course :D

Hmm... what else should an introduction have?  Something about me? Idk.

I'm a fangirl who's interested in many things.  These things include: The holy trinity of Tumblr (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock), Merlin, The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner, Wolfblood, The 100....  Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, (when I say I like these bands, I mean I enjoy their music :P I know next to nothing about the actual history of the bands and I choose not to learn because I've seen how it affects people o_o).... Any many more!

I play ice hockey and am in 7th grade. My family has two dogs, a Great Dane (Beau) and a Lab mix (Molly), and I'm getting 2-3 rats sometime in the next two weeks.  Beware: Animal lesson b/c I love animals and tend to get really excited about them. 

"But... rats aren't pets, they're disease-ridden, disgusting, and they belong in the wild!! Anyone who owns them is just.. gross." I've heard this so many times, and I can explain :P If you don't already know, then you might be surprised to hear that rats have actually been domesticated for a couple hundred years!  And they're very clean, too.  They groom nearly as much as a cat, but a bit less (or so someone at the pet store told me...).  They're very affectionate and social animals, and love attention.  They have been compared to dogs in many aspects, and are probably the best pet for children as they tend not to bite, unless they feel completely threatened.  They bite much less than your everyday hamster or mouse and are a lot more docile (males more than females, though).  Females tend to be a lot more energetic, and males tend to be a lot more lazy (especially if you choose to neuter them).

I'm sorry about that, but whenever animals that I know a lot about come into a conversation, I feel the need to tell people what I know  :-\  Good thing this game is based around animals, right?

Anyway, that's it!  Hi!

P.s. I've always been bad at introductions, so forgive me c:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 03:02:53 am by Everlark11 »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: My Intro?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 04:39:05 am »
Welcome to the forums, fluff! Glad to see you've decided to join up on this side of the community. And don't worry, your introduction is fabulous c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 04:29:50 pm »
Welcome to forum side of things, Pegasus! If you need any help at all, head on over to the help section of the forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here in our floofy community, see ya round!
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »
Welcome to the forum, deary! Ye will notice many fun events and things coming up on here, so keep y'er eye posted. Forum games are also all over the place, so ye will definitely be entertained.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 07:19:53 pm »
Hello there, then, and welcome to the FH forum! ^^

Rats, huh? Ahh, I love rats, they look so cute and I sorta wish I had a rat or a bird. ;u; I love all animals in fact, even created a few species of my own. I have a few too. So feel free to talk to animals about me anytime I guess, lol.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 07:22:45 pm »
Hello, Pegasus. c: Welcome to the forums!

Your dogs sound adorable, and it's cool that you're getting a few rats! I've had 3 of them, they were some of the best pets I've ever had, so I'm glad that you don't think they're disgusting little rodents like a lot of other people do. ;3;

Anyways, I hope to see you around more on the game and forums!

in-game: hooli

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 07:33:06 pm »
Hello, it's good to see you getting familiar with the forums. It's definitely a way to get closer with the FH community! Be sure to keep FH rules in mind, as they do still apply on the forums. Lastly, have fun! It's never too late to say hi, so I', glad you did. I'll see you around! c:

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 09:44:06 pm »
Hello! Don't worry about it, I thought your introduction was fabulous! :)
pm for free art i need practice

ChanPuppy7

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 07:52:38 am »
Welcome to the forums, Firestar! :D