Author Topic: KOVU: Might Come Back!  (Read 8738 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: KOVU: Might Come Back!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 02:31:18 pm »
I highly doubt that KovuLKD will ever return back to FeralHeart. With him leaving without informing the staff and community was a definite sign that he didn't particularly care about FeralHeart and/or the community. The person you are probably talking to is another member of the community posing as KovuLKD. Members of staff have tried getting in contact with him nonstop the year he left and there was no answer. Why he left? We do not know. But as said before, in the previous comments, it was his choice to abandon the game, and so it is his choice whether or not to come back, like I and other people said before, it's more than likely that he won't return. Therefore we should leave him in peace for whatever his reason/excuse is.

To be fair, I think we should end the search for Kovu because so far I'm seeing this search as a big 'act' and who ever you are contacting is playing a game many of us do not want to play. Let him come back when ever he wants to, it's most likely he is afraid to come back for all the possible abuse he will have for doing this. Even though he isn't here to do regular updates for the game, you should be happy that the Staff we have now are putting 110% effort into the game to make the FeralHeart community happy even though quite a big piece of the game is missing. All the events they put up for you so we can all have fun, laugh.. I believe its all 10 times better than an update on this wonderful game.

Sorry, but it's a complete waste of your time trying to find this guy. Who ever might be posing him is making you run around in circles at the moment. It's already pretty clear he's not coming back for gosh knows how long. So lets just end this now instead of 'teasing' everyone. Many people have their hopes up and once they realize he's nurturing, they will all be devastated. Don't take this the wrong way, I understand you're trying to help but all this is just quite pointless.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 08:36:35 pm »
Although as unlikely as it sounds, there is a small possibility that Kovu might return. But let's not get ahead of ourselves because for all we know it might be a poser. It would be great to see him back here at Feral Heart and I am sure that everyone would be glad for his return however I don't really trust these situations.

Is there any proof rita? Can you give us some more information?
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Reanaw

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 08:42:40 pm »
I don't think that he will return either, like many people have said. But it would be cool if he gives the codes of the game. There are many people who can do lots of stuff with Blender etc. If Kovu gives the codes he wouldn't have to worry about FH anymore.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 09:26:50 pm »
Oh, and Rita?
I don't think you should sign the Letter that you want to send with 'Your Life Saver'.
He may take it the wrong way, so I strongly caution that.

But yes, as everyone has state over and over again, he will probably never come back.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Bohimei

• Curious Wanderer
  • *Hisses at sunlight*
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2013, 09:34:44 pm »
This post worries me. I hope no one gets too excited. I mean I truly do wish Kovu could have given us the codes and whatnot, but perhaps he does not wish to just give out something he worked quite hard on. He may fear that they can slip into the wrong hands in the community as well. Either way, if Kovu does return, we should not hold anything against him, instead we should be thankful the even took he time to come. Though, as most have said, it is very unlikely. It's a shame, but life goes on.

~ Komoria
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:36:19 pm by Komoria~ »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 10:05:13 am »
I'm against this, to be honest. Kovu has left without a word and since then the staff had tried coming in contact with him, and if they can't talk to him, I doubt you can, rita. Instead off nagging about how he doesn't care for his own game and all, we should be grateful he even made the game in the first place. Leave Kovu be and move on- I don't see him coming back, honestly. I'm content with what we have, and I hope you all feel the same. For now, this just might be a poser so I don't advise it to speak to this "Kovu". I hope you take something in from what I said. It's his game, so he can leave and come back when he wants to.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 12:02:38 am »
BigBangTheory, ah, but.. how would someone not take that the wrong way? Just curious.

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 12:27:13 am »
He's...probably not coming back, tbh. Although I've never actually known him, I know multiple people who have. He doesn't care about the game. If he did, he'd return on his own.

I feel like this thread is going to start an argument one way or another, even if that's far from the intentions.

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 01:22:42 am »
I think Kovu DOES care about the game. Just because he left doesn't mean he doesn't care. There are good reasons for him leaving, and good reasons for him not coming back. Remember his facebook FH game? That's still going as far as I know, and if it's not, are any of the game's issues game-breaking? We can go on without updates, it was fine as it was.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 07:07:35 am »
Ohh man, to be honest, this is the most stupidest movement I heard in my life. Since KovuLKD rejected the staff's pleading, I don't think he would be provoked by a puny member of the community like you. Use your brain, and think multiple times before you make a decision like this. I actually think he's never coming back to this game. Don't even try to "take him back to the game".

I heard from someone that he is busy on his own gaming company. FeralHeart is like a piece of scrap medal to him now. He doesn't really care about the game anymore. But, what I do not understand is that why he rejected giving out the source code of this game. He gave the Impressive Title (Impressive World wasn't the first game of it's code. That's right kids!) code out, but he refuses to give out the FH code to like Redlinelies. :/

Sorry if this sounds mean, pup, but after a couple of years of his absence and the rejection, everyone doubts it he will ever come back.