Author Topic: Happy New Year, everyone!  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Happy New Year, everyone!
« on: January 01, 2016, 08:56:44 am »

I told myself I wasn't going to make a thread about this considering there's already a few out there, but I couldn't help myself!

So, I want to start off by saying Happy New Year, everyone! 2015 was a rollercoaster of emotions, both good and bad, and I'm super excited to see how 2016 turns out for not only myself but everyone in my life!

I want to thank everyone who's been in my life since I joined this wonderful little community 4 or so years ago, you've definitely helped make my life so much more worth living!
Just this community in general is so kind and giving, you guys are a huge part of my life and I'm so glad to be apart of such an amazing group of people! Each and every one of the FH members are so wonderful and so important, even if they don't realize this themselves. I want to with you guys the best with the next year to come, you all definitely deserve it!

I also want to thank the wonderful staff team we have keeping the game in check. The place wouldn't be the same without you, and without your hard work and determination to keep this game thriving we wouldn't have such a wonderful community as we do now! You guys do such an amazing job with your job, and through thick and thin you've pulled through and stood on top!

My new year's resolution(s) is to try to better myself both as a friend but as a person in general. I want to be seen as a kinder and  more helpful person, which is who I thrive to be both within the community and in real life.

For those who did, thanks for stickin' with me until the end of the year, I severely hope we can shoot for another year and make it to 2017 together.

Here's to 2016, everyone!

in-game: hooli

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 09:00:10 am »
-Raises glass- TO 2016!
Awwww Hooli, you don't need to better yourself in any possible way from my perspective. You are absolutely perfect just the way you are, and you should always be yourself no matter what. This also goes to the whole community, don't ever think you're not good enough, because to someone in the world you're being more than good enough. <3
I hope I can get to know you a bit more too, I've known you little but from what I can see you make a great friend and I hope you're capable of tolerating my annoying personality xD.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 09:50:13 am »
That paragraph was so lovley to read and I know you wrote it from your heart, so thank you for sharing this! <3 I've got the best way you can start your new years resolution, by helping people with little things. If you try it, you immediately change because you will realize that loving and helping people you both know and don't makes you happy. :3

I hope that makes sense, and god bless your family with another successful year!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 05:00:02 pm »
Thanks for the kind words, you two!
@Shurtle next time you see me on FH you can always try to whisper me to start up a conversation. :3c I'm sure you're not annoying as you say you are. c:

in-game: hooli

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 06:20:31 pm »
Happy New Year to you too Hooli! I hope It's going to be a good one for all of us :)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 02:12:26 am »
Lovely art, Faolan. c: Happy New Year!