Author Topic: How DEAD are you?  (Read 2842 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
How DEAD are you?
« on: August 10, 2016, 05:18:53 pm »
(Feel free to move this if it's in the wrong board)

Now, we all have a pretty hefty cast of characters we love. However, what if they were given a reason to rebel...?

So, here's how it goes:
All of your OCs want to kill you. HOWEVER, you can convince a single loyalist to defend you. Who is it?
An epic battle ensues. Do you survive? How about the rest of your OCs? Did the loyalist remain loyal to the end? Did they survive?

As for my OCs, I think I'd pick Enkidu to protect me. He's basically a livin' shield, with impenetrable skin and wings, who hates conflict, so I think I'd be in good hands.
On the other hand, Scuttle's got magic that could easily kill either of us, and Bullroarer's frickin' hug, Tont's blind but still strong, Yaz is useless so he wouldn't hurt me much...

I think we'd still get pummeled, hehe.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Preach

Re: How DEAD are you?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 06:03:20 pm »
I need to choose one OC who would protect me from other Ocs? Um, I guess I should Yippi. Yippi grew up with many endless battles and has scars to prove them. Each scar explains how her failures and victories in the pass. Yippi is a strong female sabertooth and overall protective. I should be able to survive. As for my ocs, they wont.

Offline Scornhound

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 06:42:44 pm »
I would say possibly my fursona since he is the strongest of all of my OCs. However he is a real trickster so it's kind of hard to keep him loyal. xD
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 08:18:31 pm »
I would probably pick Azura. She is the only one of the four with magic and a slight chance of defended both of us from the others (although Cora would probably be the most dangerous, being an adult mountain lion and all). And I believe she would stay loyal to the end. That's just how she is.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 09:18:39 pm »
Considering how many characters I have.... there is no chance of survival RIP me goodbye

But if it were limited just down to my current characters, then I'd go with Erymji. Erymji is strong as has some giant antlers, wings to lift her into the air, bird talons on her front legs, and deer hooves on her back legs. All of those would be great for attacking and defense, and not to mention the fact she has the power to control wildlife and nature and could probably just make a bunch of trees attack or something, lol. Or go all Snow-White on them and just make a bunch of wild animals attack.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 09:38:25 pm »

Wingedflyer is very merciful and would just get us both killed
Citrine is too scared to fight
Zaramu is very lazy
Snowflake is powerful and would wipe out lots of lives
Arcticstar is very old and would just die
Recceeena has learned nothing
Morgen isn't powerful
I'd choose snowflake
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:55:01 am by leahling »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 09:48:00 pm »
Oh man xD

Kiki is a dragon weakling with no special powers (besides I guess being able to fly and breathe underwater), and is a bit of a coward. She'd probably try to defend me but would get us both killed

Zalikah is a no. He wouldn't care x'3 He'd just walk out and leave me defenseless

Grape is very strong, plus with her ram horns, she'd be able to pull off a little something I think. However, she'd very child-like and probably wouldn't understand that she'd need to defend me until it's too late lmao We'd probably both die

Jhotarubi is also a no. She be ordinary red fox! She'd try her best, but we'd both be dead pretty quickly

Ravioli is a flyer as well as a fast long-distance runner. He'd probably just try to take me and get away from everyone else... but probably wouldn't have the strength to carry me. I'd probably die but he'd be able to escape

Summitwish is also a dragon. An acidic one, at that. Anyone bites him? Dead. He can also spew acid at enemies (only at short distance), so... yeah. Not to mention he has wings, a nice set of antlers, and has about the strength of an adult male lion. He'd be great, but his eyesight isn't that good and he's very oblivious xD Unless we got very unlucky, everyone else would be dead within minutes and we'd survive ^^

Vorrati is a wildfire spirit. Immortal. Can set things on fire at will. As long as she could use her fire to keep the others away (and keep me from getting burned) then she'd do a good job, unless someone decided to bring water into the fight... So yeah, really depends on her ability to keep me away from fire and whether or not water's involved. She'd survive for sure, and I'd say I would have a decent chance too

Anyways, I'd probably pick Summit to defend me c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 10:10:32 pm »
I would pick Baine to defend me because he had years of training, and fighting, and he never backs down from any fight.

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 03:56:02 am »
Oh Lord- Well I would have to pick Renegade, She would obliterate me if she was against me. As for the rest of my ocs? Uh I don't think all of em would make it.. The fight would probably last for a few days, Renegade would make sure I'd survive.

~Recce~

I Ship It!

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 03:57:59 am »
I'd pick Katniss to defend me. She's strong and motherly and has antlers.

Bard is little..ehm...crazy? You never know when she can turn on ya' Despite her smol size.

Bishop is heartless and cold wolf-dog, it's hard to really trust him because he barely trusts anyone as it is.

Molla's just freaking terrifying lioness but not a threat since she's older.

Louise probably wouldn't care and probably take a nap on my sleep.