Author Topic: What Animals Should I make?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Spaclemon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Abs is the Best Birb.
    • Yizir
    • View Profile
What Animals Should I make?
« on: July 30, 2017, 04:20:40 pm »
I would like to start making different species of animals out of the Canine and Feline Models. What Animals Should I make?
:3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: What Animals Should I make?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 05:57:17 pm »
I'd say create what you truly feel you'd enjoy creating the most and roleplaying, if that's what you'd like to do. Whenever I'm going through the same thought process, I like to look at a list of different canines/felines and seeing what I could interpret into my own character; what I haven't seen running around often or at all are: Jackals, Dingos, Dholes, Raccoon Dogs, Caracals, and Mountain Lions/Cougars.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: What Animals Should I make?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:30:02 am »
Adding onto Shurtle's post above, Hyenas are another popular option and could be created using the canine models. I've seen a few roleplays for that species a few times around Feral Heart, so you may find quite some interest around creating them. If you're referring to non-canine or non-feline creatures, I think birds, deer, or any mythical hybrid creatures can make some lovely new characters.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.