Author Topic: The Fallen Warrior SITED SOON TO BE MAPPED FANMADE INGAME WARRIOR CAT RP  (Read 2016 times)

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |-/
    • View Profile
Welcome warriors! It is I, Newtstar of ThunderClan, have come for YOU! This is a new roleplay of FeralHeart and we hope to
get more members! Members: Newtstar. See! -_-! Now, we have our own forum! The clans are recruiting, for prophecies have traveled through the minds of cats! "The words of a fallen warrior will warn of danger to come...".
                              Now, this prophecy leads to another one! "Before peace is true, a sinister evil will send a fire roaring.".
                                                 So warriors, are you ready to join a world of danger and secrets? We need a map so I'm searching the clan web for one. -Newtstar gets frustrated at the fact that she needs THUMBS to use a computer- See how hard it is? Now, a portal to adventure is waiting at YOUR doorstep! Enter now or finish the text? -Newtstar moves the link to the bottom of the text- Mwahahaha! Now if you want to join you must read and understand the rules and everything below })! Hey want to know something?                      I HAD FUN BEFORE. IT WAS AWFUL! Now read and understand the rules carefully or I will eat you for breakfast! -Newtstar grabs a plate and taps it on a table-.

RULES:
1. NO POWERGODDING! example: -Newtstar bit his throat and stared at his dead body- [NO MISS]
  2. NO MATING/BUTTSWINGING IN CAMP! If you must, leave the camp then do it.
     3. FORBIDDEN LOVE IS ALLOWED IF YOU TELL THE LEADER! Ask the leader if you want to.
        4. SEMI-LITERATE PLEASE! You can use few non-words but it's annoying if there is too many!
            5. LEADER'S WORD IS LAW! You can object, but it's not much use, is it?
                6. ASK ME TO KILL OFF YOUR CHARACTER! If you want to kill off your character ask the wise Newtstar you can
have a new character ;)!
                    7. NO INAPPROPRINCE!  No using swears!
                         8. Only cat characters please!
                              9. Mew -_o    
                                  10. Have fun! I HAD FUN ONCE. IT WAS AWFUL!

You may enter the world now :) LINK ------->
                                      Wait wait wait. Leave a post  if you are joining  >:(
                                                  LINK -----------------> http://thefallenwarrior.createaforum.com/general-discussion/clan-info-and-clan-application!/msg2/#msg2

I talk too muck -_-
     Newtstar reporting! Peace out y'all!  :-X

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
Re: The Fallen Warrior SITED SOON TO BE MAPPED FANMADE INGAME WARRIOR CAT RP
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:02:15 pm »
I might join on a different character once I get my Warriors-based tribe settled into the world of FeralHeart  ;) This clan looks like it'll be fun~

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.

Offline astraeus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 11:03:59 pm »
Ok thanks Eclipse :)

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 12:05:12 am »
Your welcome~ :D Probably tomorrow or the day after, I'll be able to join

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.