Author Topic: ???? Leadclaw Dragon Flight ???? [Literate][Maps] (V 2.0!)  (Read 22737 times)

Offline Aenderi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ???? Leadclaw Dragon Flight ???? [Literate][Maps] (V 2.0!)
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 05:00:21 pm »
I have yet to join but I need to download Mass Markings and Thierry's  item pack before I do. I used to have Ringo and Delay's item pack, but I would like to swap them out. If you can help me with my problem; I installed Thierry's but, Ringo and Delay's won't leave! If you can help me any way possible I would be so thankful!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:29:10 pm by amelia »
calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY
calling me STUPID won't make you SMART
calling me NOOB won't make you AN EXPERT
calling me CHILDISH won't make you MATURE
calling me LAZY won't make you ACTIVE
calling me LOSER won't make you COOL

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 05:26:12 pm »
I have yet to join but I need to download Mass Markings and Thierry's  item pack before I do. I used to have Ringo and Delay's item pack, but I would like to swap them out. If you can help me with my problem; I installed Thierry's but, Ringo and Delay's won't leave! If you can help me any way possible I would be so thankful!

Just delete everything inside the items folder & install your desired items again. I'm sure that will work for ya'.

Offline Aenderi

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 05:29:55 pm »
I have yet to join but I need to download Mass Markings and Thierry's  item pack before I do. I used to have Ringo and Delay's item pack, but I would like to swap them out. If you can help me with my problem; I installed Thierry's but, Ringo and Delay's won't leave! If you can help me any way possible I would be so thankful!

Just delete everything inside the items folder & install your desired items again. I'm sure that will work for ya'.

Thanks so much! I'll be signing up soon.

Offline Aenderi

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 06:01:56 pm »

Name:Iska
Forum/Ingame name:amelia(not my name!)/aenderi
Element:Poison
Personality: Iska is a creative and imaginative young dragoness. She is always worried she'll get someone killed with her poison, though she never has. She's quite the worrywart and gets anxious a lot but, it's okay because she worries about all the right things. She values friends and family over anything in her whole world! She never breaks a promise and is always willing to help anyone!... if it doesn't interfere with the Alpha's word...
History: Even when she was a hatchling she has always got into trouble, not on purpose! Everyone loved to scare her before she got her poison ability, now they're just afraid of scaring her! Her wiry build stopped her from being a warrior but she found being a scout is more suiting. She's scouted only twice with other dragons, considering she is only three years old.
RP Sample:Iska flew close to the ground. "It's so hard to see!" she muttered. It was a damp and foggy morning.Since this is her first scouting mission, she tried to keep cool. She landed with a loud THUMP and started rotating her ears to see if she could hear any prey moving through the forest. She finally heard something, it sounded like a... cow? Iska tried to get closer so she could get a better picture. It was a cow! The biggest one she'd ever seen, in fact. She crouched, tensed her muscles, readied her venom and '1...2...3...' She pounced, pinning the cow to the ground! She held its body still and sank her teeth into its neck, and killed it. She picked it up with her forearms and flew back to her territory.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2014, 01:27:13 am »
Many apologies to anyone looking to join again or for the first time. We have been on holiday break and will resume group RPs Jan 7th~

Name:Iska
Forum/Ingame name:amelia(not my name!)/aenderi
Element:Poison
Personality: Iska is a creative and imaginative young dragoness. She is always worried she'll get someone killed with her poison, though she never has. She's quite the worrywart and gets anxious a lot but, it's okay because she worries about all the right things. She values friends and family over anything in her whole world! She never breaks a promise and is always willing to help anyone!... if it doesn't interfere with the Alpha's word...
History: Even when she was a hatchling she has always got into trouble, not on purpose! Everyone loved to scare her before she got her poison ability, now they're just afraid of scaring her! Her wiry build stopped her from being a warrior but she found being a scout is more suiting. She's scouted only twice with other dragons, considering she is only three years old.
RP Sample:Iska flew close to the ground. "It's so hard to see!" she muttered. It was a damp and foggy morning.Since this is her first scouting mission, she tried to keep cool. She landed with a loud THUMP and started rotating her ears to see if she could hear any prey moving through the forest. She finally heard something, it sounded like a... cow? Iska tried to get closer so she could get a better picture. It was a cow! The biggest one she'd ever seen, in fact. She crouched, tensed her muscles, readied her venom and '1...2...3...' She pounced, pinning the cow to the ground! She held its body still and sank her teeth into its neck, and killed it. She picked it up with her forearms and flew back to her territory.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. One of the Alphas and one of the Head Ranks agree: you're in! Please make sure to join our side-forum and get all the required downloads from there. (If you're unable to join, just PM me and I'll send you the links.) Also, please send a join request to the in-game group Leadclaw Flight. We hope to see you at the weekly group rp tomorrow!

On a different note:

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! LEADCLAW IS ONE YEAR OLD THIS MONTH!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:29:04 am by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Zephira

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Licky licky~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2014, 10:05:00 pm »
Many apologies to anyone looking to join again or for the first time. We have been on holiday break and will resume group RPs Jan 7th~

Name: Iska
Forum/Ingame name: amelia(not my name!)/aenderi
Element: Poison
Personality: Iska is a creative and imaginative young dragoness. She is always worried she'll get someone killed with her poison, though she never has. She's quite the worrywart and gets anxious a lot but, it's okay because she worries about all the right things. She values friends and family over anything in her whole world! She never breaks a promise and is always willing to help anyone!... if it doesn't interfere with the Alpha's word...[/u][/b]
RP Sample: Iska flew close to the ground. "It's so hard to see!" she muttered. It was a damp and foggy morning.Since this is her first scouting mission, she tried to keep cool. She landed with a loud THUMP and started rotating her ears to see if she could hear any prey moving through the forest. She finally heard something, it sounded like a... cow? Iska tried to get closer so she could get a better picture. It was a cow! The biggest one she'd ever seen, in fact. She crouched, tensed her muscles, readied her venom and '1...2...3...' She pounced, pinning the cow to the ground! She held its body still and sank her teeth into its neck, and killed it. She picked it up with her forearms and flew back to her territory.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. One of the Alphas and one of the Head Ranks agree: you're in! Please make sure to join our side-forum and get all the required downloads from there. (If you're unable to join, just PM me and I'll send you the links.) Also, please send a join request to the in-game group Leadclaw Flight. We hope to see you at the weekly group rp tomorrow!

On a different note:

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! LEADCLAW IS ONE YEAR OLD THIS MONTH!
The late-to-the-party Alpha also agrees!
A couple notes, however: When you move your character bio to the other forum, it will need to be reformatted so only the headers on each field are underlined (as above).
Also, some grammar notes: Try to vary your punctuation by using less exclamation points. With longer roleplays, turning every sentence into an exclamation would lose its impact. Also in the sentence of "and gets anxious a lot but, it's okay," the comma would go before "but."

Your sample looks wonderful, I hope to see you tonight!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 01:29:09 am »
Working on the pic now, need to make the charrie. x3x
Name: Anahi
Forum/Ingame name: Oceanwave / wizardmymom
Element: Lightning
Personality: Very hot-headed and self-confident, Anahi is well-known to bite off more then she can chew. She can be kinda snobby, and rude. But if you manage to become friends, she can very very nice.
History: Anahi was born to a Fire and Light dragon. While her mother (the Light) taught her kindness, her father was more successful in wedging in his hot-headedness and boldness. Her father died when she was 2 years, and her mother fell into a state of depression. Afterwards, she tended to avoid her mother for her weakness. By the time she was a full Warrior, her mother had vanished to no one knows where. Anahi didn't care though, for her hatred for her mother was enough to let her forget.
RP Sample:
     Anahi flew along the skies, taking in deep breaths of warm, summer breeze as she went. The dragoness looked down, spotting a large thing. She had no idea from this height, and flew lower to investigate. She frowned as she saw it was none other then a lone cow. Deciding to take in for the kill, Anahi swooped down and snatched it up in her talons, then threw it up and caught it in her mouth, crushing it in her jaws. Satisfied, she lay down and began to eat.

I must ask, why do you choose these items and not Pawsome? Pawsome does have a ton more items, and most FeralHeart-ians use those packs. Iusethemmyselfandenjoythem,whichiswhyIask.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:23:48 pm by Oceanwave »
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2014, 01:41:10 am »

Forum/Ingame name: Oceanwave
Personality: Very hot-headed and self-confident, Anahi is well-known to bite off more then she can chew. She can be kinda snobby, and rude. But if you manage to become friends, she can very very nice.
History: Anahi was born to a Fire and Light dragon. While her mother (the Light) taught her kindness, her father was more successful in wedging in his hot-headedness and boldness. Her father died when she was 2 years, and her mother fell into a state of depression. Afterwards, she tended to avoid her mother for her weakness. By the time she was a full Warrior, her mother had vanished to no one knows where. Anahi didn't care though, for her hatred for her mother was enough to let her forget.
RP Sample:
     Anahi flew along the skies, taking in deep breaths of warm, summer breeze as she went. The dragoness looked down, spotting a large thing. She had no idea from this height, and flew lower to investigate. She frowned as she saw it was none other then a lone cow. Deciding to take in for the kill, Anahi swooped down and snatched it up in her talons, then threw it up and caught it in her mouth, crushing it in her jaws. Satisfied, she lay down and began to eat.

I must ask, why do you choose these items and not Pawsome? Pawsome does have a ton more items, and most FeralHeart-ians use those packs. Iusethemmyselfandenjoythem,whichiswhyIask.

Ooo, pretty lightning girl~ let me ask the other alpha about your application~

And to answer your question, Pawsome wasn't around a year ago when we were starting up. Back then it was only Ringo & Delay's. Then Thierry's came along, and its .cfg was compatible with R&D's. Pawsome was fairly new when we made the switch to Thierry's, but unfortunately its .cfg isn't compatible with either Thierry's or R&D's.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2014, 02:02:01 am »
Ah, got it.
Also:
Here's some pics. o3o Felt like being creative color-wise.
Sorry it's so dark, the shading mod I have makes pure white a dull gray, so... XD

FULL PICTURE

200x200 PICTURE
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 11:29:44 pm »

Forum/Ingame name: Oceanwave
RP Sample:

Ooo, pretty lightning girl~ let me ask the other alpha about your application~

And to answer your question, Pawsome wasn't around a year ago when we were starting up. Back then it was only Ringo & Delay's. Then Thierry's came along, and its .cfg was compatible with R&D's. Pawsome was fairly new when we made the switch to Thierry's, but unfortunately its .cfg isn't compatible with either Thierry's or R&D's.

We have decided to re-accept you. Welcome (back) to the flight!

As a side-note, I put the download link for our map pack in the first post. As well as a collection of our groups' presets.

We also have an affiliate group! Leadclaw and it's sister-spinoff rp, Dragon Orphanage, are now joined as affiliates! If you're curious about our new affie, bug Caine about it in-game. :3c