Poll

What is your Preferred Item Pack?

Ringo & Delay's
Thierry's BIG Item Pack
Pawsome
Other

Author Topic: POLL: Preferred Item Pack?  (Read 3970 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
POLL: Preferred Item Pack?
« on: January 08, 2014, 01:27:05 am »
A simple question.

With all the item packs out there, which one is the one you like the most?

I prefer Thierry's, its .cfg compatible with Ringo & Delay's so there's less of a chance of mis-matched items. :D
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: POLL: Preferred Item Pack?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 01:32:48 am »
I prefer Pawesome Item pack 4, as it has basically all the items out there. But, I do regret it a bit, because now I see flying cars instead of winged wolves with feather ears o3o

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:36:24 am »
I like Pawsome the best, due to the fact that
A: More people use it,
B: It has LOADS of items, and
C: Since v4, it's organized.

Makes it easier to find things.
Though, I do sometimes see people with R+D who have neon glasses and a cigar. XD
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 01:01:55 am »
I have Thierry's item pack, only because the Pawsome pack has way too many items in my opinion, plus I used items originally from Ringo and Delay's item pack. xD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 03:38:53 am »
I like the fluffy item pack because it usually doesn't glitch.
I love you

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 05:30:21 am »
Thats a good poll.
I will give you pros and cons about.

Ringos and delay items packs, and items packs based on this one, used to be the most common item packs until pawsome arrived. For a short time my own item pack were the most used, but now i started to work, to be busy and to forget it. My item pack still having issues with mac computers, so probably isn't the best one.

I haven't tested Pawsome much time, because at getting online i crash often, and i has been lazy to find why.
Pawsome v4 its a nicely organized item pack, but at the cost of being uncompatible with ringo and delay item pack and sightly more laggy than ringos one.

For now im trying to think on a way to fastly switch between item packs, or a way to make a single one for everyone, because this item situation stinks a lot, no matter if im using pawsome or my item pack i often get people saying that i wear wrong items.

I really dont know wich one to use, and i hardly get time and patience to make mine to be better since pawsome is here. im not sure if its worth to continue my item pack or i shall give up. Help!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 06:46:40 am »
Personally I like the Thierrys pack since I only use little items, but I switch back and forth from Thierrys to the pawesome pack when I want to xD
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 03:28:21 am »
I leik mine

Hahaha, no, in all seriousness, I have Thierry's to see most people's items. Is the pawsome one really not compatible with mine? Never tried it lol

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 12:12:59 pm »
Thats a good poll.
I will give you pros and cons about.

Ringos and delay items packs, and items packs based on this one, used to be the most common item packs until pawsome arrived. For a short time my own item pack were the most used, but now i started to work, to be busy and to forget it. My item pack still having issues with mac computers, so probably isn't the best one.

I haven't tested Pawsome much time, because at getting online i crash often, and i has been lazy to find why.
Pawsome v4 its a nicely organized item pack, but at the cost of being uncompatible with ringo and delay item pack and sightly more laggy than ringos one.

For now im trying to think on a way to fastly switch between item packs, or a way to make a single one for everyone, because this item situation stinks a lot, no matter if im using pawsome or my item pack i often get people saying that i wear wrong items.

I really dont know wich one to use, and i hardly get time and patience to make mine to be better since pawsome is here. im not sure if its worth to continue my item pack or i shall give up. Help!

You should keep your item pack. The reason I don't use Pawsome Pack v4 is because yours is smaller and has the more common items players use. PP4 made everyone look funny to me lol.

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 07:16:05 pm »
I've tried all three of the major items packs; Ringo and Delays, Theirry's Pack, and the Pawsome pack. I really like Theirry's since it's compatible with Ringo and Delays (which is the most common one). The Pawsome pack is nice... but it's not compatible with Ringo and Delays, and I'm seeing random items on people all the time now. I should probably switch back to Theirry's.
Inactive