Author Topic: Any old versions of my Pandemonium Plague map?  (Read 1861 times)

ZombieKitteh

Any old versions of my Pandemonium Plague map?
« on: May 24, 2016, 10:48:49 am »
I wasn't sure where to post this, Game Help seemed fitting, but it could also go in one of the Map areas or Game Discussion so uh.. if it needs moved I'm sorry in advanced. Lil tired and waiting to leave for work so my brain isn't up to stuff right now. Anyways.

I'm the creator and owner of a really old roleplay that ran here on Feral Heart. I had various versions and updates of the map. As I get ready to revamp the roleplay (by other means then FH), I'd like to do a comparison video on all the versions of the maps. Kinda like a progress sort of thing over the years.. and also release the most current map to the public when the time comes.

Like a lame butt, I figured I'd never need old versions of the maps I made. Sooo I deleted their downloads from Mediafire way back when. But I know how people like to hoard/save maps, even from dead roleplays. (I do it, if I admire/really like a map, but maybe I'm weird.) So I'm hoping maybe. just maybe someone out there in the community still has older versions of the map saved. The greatest gem to find would be the very first Pandemonium Plague map.. Ah the nostalgia.

The only I'm really wanting is the one from 2012, the first ever version featured in this video.

Or the second update (I think) from later 2012 I have posted combined screenies of on Deviantart.

If any body has them and could bundle them up in a download for me that'd be super amazing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:50:30 am by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Any old versions of my Pandemonium Plague map?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 12:49:11 pm »
I don't know if you've seen it but is it possible the downloads are still in your mediafire's trash bin? I'm not sure when you deleted those files but perhaps they're still there.

There's also the "Restore All" button that may work? Again I'm not sure how far back it fetches files but it's worth a shot if you haven't tried it.

You are amazing <3

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 03:44:40 pm »
Sadly they're not in there its been about four years or so D:

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 06:52:32 pm »
-gently nudges-

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 12:54:54 am »
-nudges not to gently-

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 12:58:17 am »
I remember you, Kitteh. I might have it. What was the .fho filename (or filename in general)?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:00:25 am by DimensionGal »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 07:47:10 am »
If I remember correctly, they weren't using the default FH object group names. I think most had "Yo" or "Shizz" slapped on the end of them. Like "TreesYo", "HumanShizz"; I was at as very creative stage in my life apparently.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:51:37 am by ZombieKitteh »

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 10:58:42 pm »
Something like this? That's an .fho file, but I don't remember what you called your .fhm file?

?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?