Author Topic: BuffNutt's Questioner 2  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: BuffNutt's Questioner 2
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 01:08:52 am »
1. What is your favorite TV program?
Um... I guess it is Criminal Minds.

2. What was your first pet's name?

Molly

3. Whats your talent?

I got something called Absolute Pitch = "the ability of a person to identify or re-create a given musical note without the benefit of an external reference. Correct identification of the pitch need not be expressed linguistically; AP can also be demonstrated in auditory imagery or sensorimotor responses, for example by reproducing on an instrument a tone that has been heard (without "hunting" for the correct pitch)."

4. If you had a choice between getting an iPad or an Archos, what would it be?

iPad

5. If you was an inventor, what would you invent?

Probably something entirely unnecessary..

6. Do you have pets?

Aye, 2 bengal cats

7. What is your dream?

I have many dreams - one of them is to travel and work as a nurse in a third world country

8. What's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?

Hm.. Once when I was grocery shopping a giant of a man suddenly glomped me HARD almost choking me in the progress - freaked out as I was  kinda kicked him... He released me but before I could back away or call for help (in my paraniod mind he could've been a killer <.<) he grabbed my hand and started to cry and thanking me again and again for saving his wife -----> He was the husband to a patient I had saved when she was having an mayor heart attack months ago..and he still remembered me and told me he didn't get the chance to thank me properly. And when he recognized me in that store he became a little...over-emotional..
That was kinda weird.

True story~