Author Topic: Buffy: Character Biography  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Buffy: Character Biography
« on: March 11, 2017, 07:37:21 pm »

General Character Overview.

Home environment: Slighly tropical, rocky terrains, waterfall/trickle areas & low-tide streams/rivers, caves and stree/leafy vegetation areas.
Species: [Unconfirmed Species].
Key Features: Back stripes, ear rims, tail stripes, tail rings, nose stripes, leg fade and medium length pelt year-round.
Body Weight: 270lbs.
Head to Body Length: 182cm.
Height: 106cm.
Tail Length: 90cm
Build: Slim, reasonably muscular.
Age Group: Young Adult.
Personality: Strong-willed, adventurous, responsible and ambitious.

Story and Family History.

Buffy was born and raised in a clan. She is the biological daughter of the clan's chiefs, Bohati and Mira. Both parents raised her like any other parent in the clan would, to give her as much of a normal life as they could. However, Bohati and Mira would always teach her the importance of; respect, dignity, knowledge of the clan's history, and what it meant to be a descendant of her parents, and the many chiefs before them. She had the luxury of being the offspring of the clan's chiefs, she had it quite easy as a cub, but her parents never let that luxury spoil her.

Father: Bohabi
Mother: Mira
Siblings: None

Fears, Desires and Aspirations.

Buffy's fears are many but not shown, as they all compile into one. That is, the fear of not being able to lead her clan greatly, like her parents and the chiefs before them. There is so much to learn, and there is no stop to the learning, as different barriers and situations arise. However, her main desire is to keep her clan safe, preserve life and make sure her subjects/clan members are always standing strong & healthy. Despite her fears, she does aspire to to become an idolized figure of her clan, as well as a great provider, protector and leader of her clan.

Miscellaneous.

There is nothing more to share at this particular moment, as everything 'important' is pretty much summarised to my best ability. I'm still figuring out parts of her story as well, as she is a very important character to me so I only want the best for her. As far as I see it, this is all you need to know about Buffy. However, if you have any questions you'd like to ask regarding Buffy, I will gladly answer them. If I feel the information provided is important, I'll add it in the info above. No Reference sheet yet to share.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 01:17:04 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Buffy: Character Biography
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 08:11:18 pm »
Aweee, it looks like you put so much detail and dedication into this character, Buffle! I love her.<3
Her picture is also very well edited and much more realistic than I had expected!

Thanks for sharing fluff!
not active here anymore ♡

Summeralla

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 08:40:19 pm »
Buffy is indeed the definition of beauty. Red is very lucky lion to have her, haha xD

I really love this bio!

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 08:41:35 pm »
A very wonderful biography f'er the Buffy! I've always been curious of her backstory! I enjoyed reading about her. Thank ye f'er sharing this with us.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Amara

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 09:31:54 pm »
-flips table- Oh yay! Got to learn more about here! Simply love her backstory. She's such a pretty lion too....is it sad that I'm a bit jealous that I could never make a character as pretty? xD

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 01:43:05 pm »
Happy to hear this has brought some interests by, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I thought after having her for quite a lot of years, I might as well post a little something about her publically.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 08:44:06 pm »
I agree with the others! I really like this bio. Buffy's such a lovely lioness. It's great to hear more about her ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 11:56:32 pm »
What a beautiful character and biography you got here, Buffy! I've always been captivated by her design, so its nice to be able to learn about her more as a character. Very well done!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 07:26:28 pm »
Nice to see some more positive responses. She really is my heart, very important to me. Thanks again for the kind responses here, greatly appreciated.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 11:06:51 am »
I never knew much about Buffy's background, so this is really interesting to read. She's such an awesome character!
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.