Author Topic: Rising Dawn || Literate Warriors RP  (Read 17330 times)

Kipjen

Re: Rising Dawn || Literate Warriors RP
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2016, 10:44:53 pm »
Wow! This looks amazing! Very very very impressive!!
1. FeralHeart Username:Kipjen
2. Character Name:Emberfall
3. Desired Clan:Mist Clan
4. Desired Position:Warrior
5. Something about your character (personality, picture, backstory, and such):
Picture:
-Personality:{WIP}
 ~Enjoys Conversation
 ~Usually takes extra leaps and bounds when walking/running somewhere
 ~Energetic
 ~When embarrassed, she can misspell words.
-Skills
 ~Bad at catching flying animals
 ~Average at catching rodents/small animals
 ~Very Bad at catching Fish
-Backstory
 ~WIP! I don't have any siblings or friends made for her because I haven't met anyone who'd like to be related to her in the clan.(because i'm not in it yet) I don't know any major events that would've happened since I haven't roleplayed with this character yet either. However, I will include a possible backstory that would probably need consent of the leaders, I don't know if this clan would accept non-clanborn cats:
Her mother was a thin and scrawny tortoiseshell she-cat. She had lost her sense of smell to a raccoon, leaving gruesome scar-marks on her muzzle. Her mate, Comet has had his last litter of two. He was gone hunting, the mother, Autumn, having no sense of smell, didn't know that there would be a large canine in the area. Coyotes were common in this ecosystem, since there were less cats driving out links in the food chain, that would cause badgers and foxes to go hungry and attack. Coyotes would consider a cat a prickly but easy meal, especially kits. When Autumn's mate had returned, he had come to a horrible scene, Autumn had been cornered by the coyote, one kit was half eaten. Comet had lost his life as well. Autumn painfully realized that she could no longer live there. She had wondered into clan territory unknowingly, and rested in a badger den. She was later driven away by a badger, and Emberkit was found.
6. RP Sample:
As Emberfoot began to stray away from her patrol members, she had paced quietly through the territory, her ears swiveling at any sound. The shadows rippled her fur, making the odd swirl-like calico markings gleam. Suddenly, her head turned to a blur, she launched her body for what she expected to be a large prey animal that turned out to be small. The warrior had her paws wrapped around leaves, her nose pushed up against a now struggling woodfrog.  She released it with displeasure and continued walking. After a few minutes with no luck, she turned and made her way back to where the patrol had dispersed.
****Extra notes worth reading
-I can make my posts longer than this
-I haven't roleplayed literately in a long time. Meaning I had used auto correct in a few of my words, I want to start roleplaying again to improve my grammar skills as it had in the past. (It also helps with storymaking in school! heh)
-I have a preset, If it is too unrealistic, Would it be okay to swap this character for another?

Sorry, but I cannot approve this character for one main reason;

You'll be right that the preset's too unrealistic for the roleplay's basic standards. Though it looks unique, it is still unrealistic, and thus cannot be approved. I am mainly referring to the ginger body markings; which look like spirals and other ornaments to me. It would be okay to change this character, if you do not wish to change the character's design. Though, you may just do slight changes to the ginger markings. It's up to you!

Another thing is the backstory. I think that I may approve the character not being a Clan-born cat (though regular pure-blood Clan cats are more wanted than former outsiders). However, coyotes do not live where the roleplay takes place. Rising Dawn takes place somewhere in England, like the original Warriors books do. Yet, coyotes do not live there - they live in North America instead.

Alright! I'll trade it for another character! And Ah! I forgot about where the books took place. I always forgot because of the mountains and the cougar in one series.  My bad!
2. Character Name:SnowBirch
Image:

-Personality: Since this is based off of my real cat, I know her personality traits well x3
 ~Territorial
~Independent
~Loyal
~Stubborn
~Affectionate to those close to her
-Skills
 ~Slightly muscular
 ~Good Hunting skills
   -Specializes in ground rodents and birds(So many she brings to us as a nice 'gift' xp)
   -Finds squirrels and rabbits harder, but more fun and challenging to catch.
-Backstory:
 Snowbirch was born in an oddly late litter. She looked a lot like her mother, except her green eyes yellowed over time. Unfortunately she had no siblings.(unless someone wanted to be her sibling) She worked hard as an apprentice to prove her mother proud of her,  that she would never have to worry for her. Her mother Snowbound always worried for her. Perhaps because she only had 1 kit. Many moons after her warrior ceremony, her mother passed in Leaf-bare. Her old age couldn't hold her steady anymore. She had no reason to hold on anymore, her kit had made her proud, she knew she would make a lovely warrior. Snowbound was ready to reunite with her mate in starclan(His death is unknown, i'm still thinking of something more original than "He died from a fox")and watch over Snowbirch with his company. Snowbirch now lives to prove her parents proud.
6. RP Sample:
Already given
Extras:
-preset in the making :3
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 12:23:29 am by Kipjen »

Offline Elaysa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2016, 11:56:44 am »
Wow! This looks amazing! Very very very impressive!!
2. Character Name:Emberfall
Picture:
-Personality:{WIP}
 ~Enjoys Conversation
 ~Usually takes extra leaps and bounds when walking/running somewhere
 ~Energetic
 ~When embarrassed, she can misspell words.
-Skills
 ~Bad at catching flying animals
 ~Average at catching rodents/small animals
 ~Very Bad at catching Fish
-Backstory
 ~WIP! I don't have any siblings or friends made for her because I haven't met anyone who'd like to be related to her in the clan.(because i'm not in it yet) I don't know any major events that would've happened since I haven't roleplayed with this character yet either. However, I will include a possible backstory that would probably need consent of the leaders, I don't know if this clan would accept non-clanborn cats:
Her mother was a thin and scrawny tortoiseshell she-cat. She had lost her sense of smell to a raccoon, leaving gruesome scar-marks on her muzzle. Her mate, Comet has had his last litter of two. He was gone hunting, the mother, Autumn, having no sense of smell, didn't know that there would be a large canine in the area. Coyotes were common in this ecosystem, since there were less cats driving out links in the food chain, that would cause badgers and foxes to go hungry and attack. Coyotes would consider a cat a prickly but easy meal, especially kits. When Autumn's mate had returned, he had come to a horrible scene, Autumn had been cornered by the coyote, one kit was half eaten. Comet had lost his life as well. Autumn painfully realized that she could no longer live there. She had wondered into clan territory unknowingly, and rested in a badger den. She was later driven away by a badger, and Emberkit was found.
6. RP Sample:
As Emberfoot began to stray away from her patrol members, she had paced quietly through the territory, her ears swiveling at any sound. The shadows rippled her fur, making the odd swirl-like calico markings gleam. Suddenly, her head turned to a blur, she launched her body for what she expected to be a large prey animal that turned out to be small. The warrior had her paws wrapped around leaves, her nose pushed up against a now struggling woodfrog.  She released it with displeasure and continued walking. After a few minutes with no luck, she turned and made her way back to where the patrol had dispersed.
****Extra notes worth reading
-I can make my posts longer than this
-I haven't roleplayed literately in a long time. Meaning I had used auto correct in a few of my words, I want to start roleplaying again to improve my grammar skills as it had in the past. (It also helps with storymaking in school! heh)
-I have a preset, If it is too unrealistic, Would it be okay to swap this character for another?

Sorry, but I cannot approve this character for one main reason;

You'll be right that the preset's too unrealistic for the roleplay's basic standards. Though it looks unique, it is still unrealistic, and thus cannot be approved. I am mainly referring to the ginger body markings; which look like spirals and other ornaments to me. It would be okay to change this character, if you do not wish to change the character's design. Though, you may just do slight changes to the ginger markings. It's up to you!

Another thing is the backstory. I think that I may approve the character not being a Clan-born cat (though regular pure-blood Clan cats are more wanted than former outsiders). However, coyotes do not live where the roleplay takes place. Rising Dawn takes place somewhere in England, like the original Warriors books do. Yet, coyotes do not live there - they live in North America instead.

Alright! I'll trade it for another character! And Ah! I forgot about where the books took place. I always forgot because of the mountains and the cougar in one series.  My bad!
2. Character Name:SnowBirch
Image:

-Personality: Since this is based off of my real cat, I know her personality traits well x3
 ~Territorial
~Independent
~Loyal
~Stubborn
~Affectionate to those close to her
-Skills
 ~Slightly muscular
 ~Good Hunting skills
   -Specializes in ground rodents and birds(So many she brings to us as a nice 'gift' xp)
   -Finds squirrels and rabbits harder, but more fun and challenging to catch.
-Backstory:
 Snowbirch was born in an oddly late litter. She looked a lot like her mother, except her green eyes yellowed over time. Unfortunately she had no siblings.(unless someone wanted to be her sibling) She worked hard as an apprentice to prove her mother proud of her,  that she would never have to worry for her. Her mother Snowbound always worried for her. Perhaps because she only had 1 kit. Many moons after her warrior ceremony, her mother passed in Leaf-bare. Her old age couldn't hold her steady anymore. She had no reason to hold on anymore, her kit had made her proud, she knew she would make a lovely warrior. Snowbound was ready to reunite with her mate in starclan(His death is unknown, i'm still thinking of something more original than "He died from a fox")and watch over Snowbirch with his company. Snowbirch now lives to prove her parents proud.
6. RP Sample:
Already given
Extras:
-preset in the making :3

Okay, I may accept you what that one!

Add MCW into the character's name, send a joining request to the group (Rising Dawn), and register to the site http://risingdawn.boards.net/

See you later!

Offline SugarAddiction

• Curious Wanderer
  • Avatar made by my wonderful friend, Carman Dirda!
    • SparkyCat013
    • silent-mon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2016, 09:42:59 pm »
1) SparkyCat13
2) Lostgaze
3) PitchClan
4) Warrior (Can be changed if needed)
5) Ref Sheet:

In-Game: (Need to get someone willing to make a preset for him. :3)

Lostgaze is a cat that has been blind since birth. He doesn't speak much, but he does enjoy taking long naps in the summer sun.
6) Resting quietly beneath the rising sun, Lostgaze flicked his tail as his ears twitched. It was rare for him to dream during one of his naps, but it was even rarer for him to be able to see in these dreams. Currently, he was stalking an adder snake as it slithered stealthily through the grass. Not many cats went after adder snakes seeing as they provided little to no food, Lostgaze had no such qualms, however. Food was food and with Leaf-bare setting in, the clan would need all the food it could get. As he flexed his claws in preparation for a pounce, something tackled into him and sent him sprawling. Waking up with a jolt, Lostgaze hissed angrily and unsheathed his claws until he heard the infectious laughter of one of his clanmates. With a heavy sigh, he relaxed and sat back on his haunches in preparation to hear about what they desired from him.
"No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal."
~Monkey D. Luffy

Anime is my life~

Offline Cucumbersaur

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • [I do Warriors roleplay and that's about it lmao]
    • http://flyingspacedorito.deviant
    • http://xvictoryroad.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 12:22:53 am »
(This looks so well thought out and promising.)

Feralheart User: Cucumbersaur

Character Name: Whiskerflight

Desired Clan and Position: StormClan Warrior

Details:

Whiskerflight is a small brown tabby tom with hazel eyes of 23 moons. He relies more on intellect and cunning rather than brute strength. His pelt is untamed and long but often betrays his actual, frail size. He has no mate, for he isn't exactly a warrior's ideal "mice-and-moonlight". He spends a lot of his time in twisting growth where he feels safer, rather than open moors or somber pines. He is, on the other hand, accustomed to water. His thin, feathery coat makes for easy swimming.

Rp Sample:

The clouds above departed at last from the morning drizzle, allowing the golden rays to peak eagerly through the thin grey and shine down upon the lively camp. Whiskerflight was bathing in the blanket of warmth that covered him gently as he basked on his side. His sides rose and fell heavily like a wave, his eyes half shut, or half open, as the light challenged his pupils into shrunken slivers. A dragonfly hummed by from rock to rock, exploring the terrain before perching on the tabby's ear tip. Stretching out a backleg lazily, Whiskerflight flicked away the nuisance and rose with sigh, lifting his rump and stretching from toes to jaws in a tremendous yawn. He made his way down to the fresh kill pile, tail dragging, with dull hazel eyes staring down at the damp earth that squished out moisture with each paw step, covering them with mud. The tom plopped his rump down by the prey and lifted a paw as he carefully scanned each piece to find the perfect meal.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 01:29:36 am by Cucumbersaur »

Offline Elaysa

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2017, 07:09:43 pm »
(This looks so well thought out and promising.)

Feralheart User: Cucumbersaur

Character Name: Whiskerflight

Desired Clan and Position: StormClan Warrior

Details:

Whiskerflight is a small brown tabby tom with hazel eyes of 23 moons. He relies more on intellect and cunning rather than brute strength. His pelt is untamed and long but often betrays his actual, frail size. He has no mate, for he isn't exactly a warrior's ideal "mice-and-moonlight". He spends a lot of his time in twisting growth where he feels safer, rather than open moors or somber pines. He is, on the other hand, accustomed to water. His thin, feathery coat makes for easy swimming.

Rp Sample:

The clouds above departed at last from the morning drizzle, allowing the golden rays to peak eagerly through the thin grey and shine down upon the lively camp. Whiskerflight was bathing in the blanket of warmth that covered him gently as he basked on his side. His sides rose and fell heavily like a wave, his eyes half shut, or half open, as the light challenged his pupils into shrunken slivers. A dragonfly hummed by from rock to rock, exploring the terrain before perching on the tabby's ear tip. Stretching out a backleg lazily, Whiskerflight flicked away the nuisance and rose with sigh, lifting his rump and stretching from toes to jaws in a tremendous yawn. He made his way down to the fresh kill pile, tail dragging, with dull hazel eyes staring down at the damp earth that squished out moisture with each paw step, covering them with mud. The tom plopped his rump down by the prey and lifted a paw as he carefully scanned each piece to find the perfect meal.

Howdy!

Sorry to disappoint you, but the roleplay isn't on FeralHeart anymore. Rising Dawn has been moved to a forum roleplay a few days ago. If you're still interested, feel free to visit us at http://risingdawn.boards.net/, and register there! ^^

Offline SyMbOlIc

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2017, 12:52:43 am »
Username: SyMbOlIc
Character Name: Willowwing
Desired Clan: PitchCLan
Desired Position: Warrior

Willowwing is level headed, quiet, and keeps to herself, something that others often mistake for lack of personality until they get to know her. She simply prefers observing to talking. She enjoys patrolling the borders in the early mornings because its more peaceful. She has always disliked the openness of the moors, preferring the protection that forests offer, but has learned to adapt as she's grown.

Willowwing crouched low to the ground, resisting the urge to flick her tail. The rabbit just a few tail lengths away was eating at a small patch of grass, completely unaware that it was in danger. It was small. Very small. It was better than nothing though. Suddenly the rabbit sat up straight and Willowwing knew it had sensed her. She bounded forward as it took off in a panic. It was a short chase, the rabbit was just a hungry and weak as she was. She managed to reached her paw forward and knock the rabbit off it's feet. She killed it quickly than stood still for a moment, catching her breath. At least she wouldn't be going back to camp with nothing.

Offline smolboog

• Forum Newcomer
  • O_o
    • RobloxCringeMoments
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2017, 02:55:19 am »
User: smolboog

Lynxtail
PitchClan
She-Cat
Warrior
Desc: Lynxtail (If you didn't guess) has the tail of a lynx. She also has black stripes with plain white fur. Her eyes are a deep blue and her muzzle is short. Lynxtail is pretty large and she takes pride in almost everything that she does. She usually doesn't pay much attention to others and she absolutely loves kits.
Training
Elder stories
Gatherings

Dislikes: Whiny apprentices
Long Clan Meetings
Everyone complaining
Patrols

Mate: N/A (closed)
Crush: N/A (closed)
App: N/A (open)
Parents: Heronflight & Buzzardtalon
Sibs: N/A (???)

RP Example: Lynxtail watched the sun disappear over the horizon. Her paws were covered in mud from the recent patrol and rains. She sighed.
"What are you doing?" Her mother, Heronflight. Lynxtail sighed. She left her mother alone and went back to her den. She was pretty annyoing but Lynxtail tried to ignore it. She barely could. That night was restless for her. Fading memories of her parents quarrels flashed through her mind. They were terrifying. Lynxtail tossed and turned. She waited for the sleepless night to end.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:01:44 am by smolboog »
It isn't the size of the dog in the fight but, the size of the fight in the dog

kumoriwpack.proboards.com

Offline amber321

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2017, 07:38:43 am »
Am I still able to join Rising Dawn? It sounds awesome c:
hElLo

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 01:05:32 am »
AH this is very intresting. But i have terrible literacy, i i get very anxious in roleplaying for some reason. i  cannot stay active very good. I have problems trying to not get OOC, good luck on getting players
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:07:20 am by Ponyo »

Offline Marbles

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2017, 07:36:50 pm »
tracking; will apply later this evening.