Author Topic: Pawesome Items Pack  (Read 61637 times)

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
Re: Pawesome ITEMS Pack V2.2 ~7/5/13~ //photos//
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 09:46:37 pm »
~~~ALL THE ITEMS IN THE PAWESOME ITEM PACK V3~~~

(Coming soon)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:54:11 am by ThaBIue »
No longer playing Feralheart really.. I still do creations for the game though.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41996.0

Offline wolfspirit1223

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 09:54:28 pm »
Hey I kinda need some help. I have the items but I can't see them on edit I'm afraid I have to redownload the item pack because I have been trying to figure out how to get the items and and I don't want to have to go through the whole thing again. Please help if there's anyway to get them to show up if not then I'll redownload.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 01:37:05 am »
Hey I kinda need some help. I have the items but I can't see them on edit I'm afraid I have to redownload the item pack because I have been trying to figure out how to get the items and and I don't want to have to go through the whole thing again. Please help if there's anyway to get them to show up if not then I'll redownload.
Are you sure you saved the items correctly? Be sure that once you download the folder, you save it in your downloads. Do not run it, only save it. Then, once it's saved, go to your downloads folder and open up the zip. folder so you can see everything that's in it. Copy all the item files in it except the 'items.cfg' file. Then, with all the content copied, paste the content into your Feralheart>Media>Items folder. Overwrite any duplicates.
then go back and copy that 'items.cfg' file and copy that into your main Feralheart folder. Again, overwrite any duplicates.
With that all done, close out of the game and re-launch it. Log in, and the items should then appear in the Character Creator.
Hope this helps ye'.
gone

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 05:26:44 am »

I don't know if you missed it, but there's also a video tutorial ^^

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41996.0

Offline WolvesTwirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pawesome ITEMS Pack V3 ~8/1/13~ //photos//
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 09:52:48 am »
Item Pack updated to V3.

Edit 8/1/13: Deleted the items that didn't word period but kept everything else, and also added a whole new addition, collars of different colors! Now the biggest item pack just got even bigger, do so share and comment if you have any problems^^

Offline Lionjolt

• Forum Newcomer
  • One of a kind name
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 09:39:03 pm »
When I try to equip some items, they tend to crash Feral Heart for me. One of the items I really wanted to try on was the Raven Mask. The game crashes when I try to put it on. Anyone know what's happening?

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 10:28:34 pm »
When I try to equip some items, they tend to crash Feral Heart for me. One of the items I really wanted to try on was the Raven Mask. The game crashes when I try to put it on. Anyone know what's happening?

Hmm. That's weird, have you tried reinstalling?

Offline Lionjolt

• Forum Newcomer
  • One of a kind name
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 03:43:05 am »
Yes I have. Even when I installed Version 3 for this pack, I still get the same results.

Offline kapassa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 11:10:24 pm »
It was good, though sadly, I had Big Items Pack before I got this one, and somehow, it appears that some of the items I had from the Big Items Pack have le poofed. It gets me rather mad, actually. Anything I can do to eeer....get them back? Some of them were.... Cookie!, Shackle, Masamune, and I'm A Present!
Meeer.... I ish scary..RAWR!!

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 11:34:13 pm »
It was good, though sadly, I had Big Items Pack before I got this one, and somehow, it appears that some of the items I had from the Big Items Pack have le poofed. It gets me rather mad, actually. Anything I can do to eeer....get them back? Some of them were.... Cookie!, Shackle, Masamune, and I'm A Present!

I'm always asking were can I find more items.. The cookie item is something I have been looking for but have not found. Of course I'll add them once I get permission and of course, find them first. I don't exactly know where to really start looking for items I have been looking for. X-x