Author Topic: Vespian's arrived.  (Read 6475 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Vespian's arrived.
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 11:18:53 pm »
Hi there! I've seen ya sitting around in The Grounds a lot lately, but I myself am not extremely social. cx Glad to see you back though!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 11:36:02 pm »
Vespy!! <33

Haha I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I definitely remember you! We never talked much but you were very nice on the forums, aha.
It's so good to see you back! I've seen you in game a bit c: welcome back!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Rizzla

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 11:55:32 pm »
Welcome back, Vespian. I don't know if you remember me or not, but if you do I sincerely apologize for any of my foolish behavior back then that may have been directed at you or effected you in any way. Admittedly I've always felt guilty about things I said in those days and I am sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable. Anyways, sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. I hope you've been well, Vesp. It'll be great to have you around again. ♥

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 12:56:00 am »
Welcome back! I don't ever remember seeing you around but I hope you have fun on FeralHeart again ^^ You've been around for a while. Glad you decided to return!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 02:59:13 am »
WELCOME BACK! ^.^
I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 03:34:44 am »
Hi there! I've seen ya sitting around in The Grounds a lot lately, but I myself am not extremely social. cx Glad to see you back though!

I've seen you laying about in The Grounds, too. One of these days, I'll have to shimmy on over and make conversation. We can be shy turtles together.

Vespy!! <33

Haha I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I definitely remember you! We never talked much but you were very nice on the forums, aha.
It's so good to see you back! I've seen you in game a bit c: welcome back!
Hello, Echoz! I vaguely remember you. Sorry, my memory can be terrible sometimes. Please forgive.
I've seen you, too. Next time, I'll have to say my greetings.

Welcome back, Vespian. I don't know if you remember me or not, but if you do I sincerely apologize for any of my foolish behavior back then that may have been directed at you or effected you in any way. Admittedly I've always felt guilty about things I said in those days and I am sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable. Anyways, sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. I hope you've been well, Vesp. It'll be great to have you around again. ♥

I'll PM you, but I appreciate the welcome back. Also, I'm in complete love with your avatar and signature. (Big fan of sheep/goats.)

Welcome back! I don't ever remember seeing you around but I hope you have fun on FeralHeart again ^^ You've been around for a while. Glad you decided to return!

Really? How strange but perfectly alright. I whispered you once, complimenting on your preset. At the time, I was probably on my character, Hymn. Yes, I have been here for some time and I'm happy to be back.

Thank you, too, Vortex! I appreciate the pretty font decorations you've given.
gone

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 03:43:58 am »
Really? How strange but perfectly alright. I whispered you once, complimenting on your preset. At the time, I was probably on my character, Hymn. Yes, I have been here for some time and I'm happy to be back.

Now that I think of it, I do remember someone by your name. But, I can have a bad memory of people sometimes ^^ But thank you for the compliment whatever it was. I saw you around a bit today. Glad you're excited to be back as well.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 10:26:20 am »
Welcome back, Vespian!
It is a pleasure to see you have returned.
Vespian and Creux are both really awesome usernames,
I love how unique they are. I am truly sorry to hear about
your anxiety, it is far from easy to deal with. I know just
how much it can affect your entire life, it can be paralyzing.
I am proud of you for returning, it is brave of you.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 02:41:54 pm »
Welcome back, Vespian!
It is a pleasure to see you have returned.
Vespian and Creux are both really awesome usernames,
I love how unique they are. I am truly sorry to hear about
your anxiety, it is far from easy to deal with. I know just
how much it can affect your entire life, it can be paralyzing.
I am proud of you for returning, it is brave of you.

Thank you very much!
Creux happens to be a word of French meaning "hollow" or "cavity". I prefer thinking of it as the former, haha. I've obtained it way back during my days of edge but it's stuck with me since my primary e-mail, Xbox Live account, Skype account, and plenty others have the word "creux" involved in some mannerism. My OCD prevents me from ever changing it because then the uniform would be mix-matched.
As for Vespian, well, that's really just a name I've made up. Before I knew it, everyone began slapping my face down to his name (even have some people in real life address me as Vespian) so I really cannot imagine myself adopting another.
I'm glad you like them both!
Thank you as well for the comforting words. I've recently sought professional help for it among other mental illnesses so I'm not as much of a paranoid freak as I used to be. I feel like this time go round, my head will play a lot nicer.
gone

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 07:49:13 pm »
Hey!! Man, I remember when I was just a youngling among the forum and ye had spoke to me a couple times on a few threads. I was practically star-struck because y'er character looked so wise (and full of eyeballs- lol!) I was sad to see ye go, but I am very excited to see ye return to us. I'd love to hang out sometime in-game. Anyhoo, welcome back, hun!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧