Author Topic: Welcome to Den Islet!  (Read 1735 times)

Offline psychdoktor

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • edge
    • psychdoktor
    • psych.doktor
    • psychdoktor
    • View Profile
Welcome to Den Islet!
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:42:10 am »
(My first map I've done)  :o

Welcome to Den Islet!

(Background): In a place far away from those bigger maps, caves and opened mounts lay across an island not one has yet seen before. Will you be the first to live in a good den? Or will you be beaten to the best of them all?

Basically there's a land filled with endless choices of dens and homes. Rest in a peaceful or large shelter and yet still get that taste of being like a real animal in the wild. Now, have you ever seen a wolf napping in an apartment? Or a feline resting peacefully in a house next to a farm?

Come here and choose a den, more details on choosing a den and other people interacting with it comes in the rules section. Use that scene of seeing FeralHeart as a 3D chat world and just lay around lazily as you communicate with others. If you see it as an animal adventure, just get the feeling of being an animal in an animal's den. If you like adventuring, well... You should turn back now. This place is not that large and is pretty cramped to adventurers.  

RULES:
1. Still follow those regular FH rules; if you forgot them, best've you read them again. I ain't reminding you here.
2. If you claim a den, take a break from the game or stop playing for a large amount of time, come back to this map, and see another person inside the den you chose, do work out a situation on either sharing the den or having you or the other choosing another.
3. Even if it's private, no cursing or mating; Den Islet should be kept purely clean. Even though its a bunch of tight, warm, snugly homes, do follow the rules of it.
4. Eat some pie before the world ends!!

Last but not least we give you the link to Den Islet. If you see any glitches, post here. If you have any comments, post here as well. Basically, if you're going to post here, just do it.

And also, the portal is facing the wrong way and I don't have time to fix it. Please turn and move right or left and you should be out of the bundle of trees. Sorry for that inconvenience!  ::)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz8q02dh7sh9oxt/Den%20Islet.zip?dl=0

(P.S: The rims of the map are covered with trees. We don't wish for nosey people to try to jump off the edge of a map!)
(Also, I'm so sorry, but I technically do not know how to post those screenshots for you guys!)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:23:39 am by Sahtasha »
le wip

Offline Griimmjow

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Den Islet!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:44:17 am »
It sounds like a lovely map! BUT one or two screenshots whouldn hurt :'3

Just to get a picture of it<3^^

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/

Offline psychdoktor

• edge
    • psychdoktor
    • psych.doktor
    • psychdoktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 08:56:02 am »
Oh, the screenshots. I do not know how (kind of) to post these screenshots... But I may be able to give a ball-point figure of the looks of it and a few of the objects used (never mind, the objects are obvious)

I guess it's just a wonderful green grassland full of dens of all shapes and sizes and unique ways to put two of them together to make one ultra den. I mostly made it for those who just like to sit around and chat with others.
le wip

Offline Griimmjow

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 09:41:51 am »
It is very easy to put in a screenshot^^ Simply take a screenshot of the place in the map and go to http://tinypic.com/
^There you see the select file and upload now botten^^.
You then have two links you can use! one is

IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards <- This is for Spoiler pictures! So people have to click the spoiler butten to see the picture! You use ->[ spoiler=][/spoiler ] <- IMG picture. *No space inbetween the ]'s at the end!

Direct Link for Layouts<- Direct link/picture, is for all to see the picture when you press in your post! You can use ->[ img][/img ] <- And Direct picture so people don't press anything^^

I hope this helps^^ If not. Do tell if i messed things to much op o.e' It's like when you color your words on posts^^
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:48:06 am by Grimmjow »

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/

Offline psychdoktor

• edge
    • psychdoktor
    • psych.doktor
    • psychdoktor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 07:55:44 pm »