Author Topic: Downloading Maps  (Read 2544 times)

Offline hollyjingle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Luff dat wolfie <3
    • View Profile
Downloading Maps
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:42:31 am »
Herro, it's Holly. A bit confused about downloading maps? No worries- there's plenty of private maps to make and download and learn to download! ^-^ First off- you must have the program WinRar downloaded. All you have to do is Google 'WinRar' and tons of websites with the download should come up. Here's one place: http://winrar.soft32.com/free-download?gclid=CKeFv9TI5rMCFQixnQodq0AAtQ (Sorry if there's an ad, skip it) There's a trial if you don't want to buy it, but, when it says your out of time, I skip it and it still works for me. WinRar is completely safe and I think compatable for all computers. :D After you have that downloaded, go to the download link or website that the person recommended to you. Save it and open the file. Then- once it's opened, take everything from inside it and put it into the FeralHeart Exports folder (make sure you don't just put the main folder, but, the things in it). After you have everything in the exports folder, close out that page and start Feral-Heart. In The Cape Of Distant Worlds (the public map) the portal should appear.. Welps...I hope I helped..
Beguiled Hearts needs coders, mesh makers, modelers, mappers... Anyone who has game experience to help out.
O3O Join -------> www.beguiledhearts.webs.com
www.beguiledhearts.proboards.com

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Downloading Maps
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 05:59:53 am »
Great job!

If you would like to make this even more helpful, you should add some screenshots when you have them time ~~

+floof

art by dearhunters on da

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading Maps
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:20:54 am »
Sometimes I forget how to download maps and this was quite helpful :)
Because they map sometimes wouldn't come up but now I know to come here and look and see if I did anything wrong. C: