Author Topic: Ask Ingredient  (Read 7569 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Ask Ingredient
« on: May 04, 2012, 02:22:31 pm »
Ask Ingredient!

Ask away people, any question will do :) I'll be sure to answer as soon as possible ;)

Questions from CloudFish

Why Ingredient? Like cooking?

Answer:

Ingredient randomly came to me at school or at home. I looked at the back of a chocolate packet and said "Ingredient, ingredients. Ingredient....." I began to grow a love for that word, it wasn't long until my friends gave me that as a nickname. I'm pretty sure that was how it came to me, and what better place to use that word than FH? I wanted something uncommon, strange but unique in a way. Ingredient it was, it suited me and I was very happy with it.

I love cooking! I really love cooking cakes and stuff because I like to lick the bowl at the end. I can cook a really good chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce, don't mind me saying ^-^

Question from Barish

How do you feel about the four glittering stars below your name?

Answer:

Hmmm, I don't really pay attention to those stars most the time.

I do feel quite amazed though at how I've stayed active on Feralheart for over a year. How many things I've posted to earn those stars, I guess I could see those stars as achievements :)

Questions from SilentWolf91

Who is that guy in your avatar and signature? Why's he got knives and guns?

Answer:

That is Johnny from the comic book Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, there are only 7 books in the series. He uses knives rather than guns. He can be very emotional and tortures those who would laugh at him, push him around. There is swearing and violence in the comic so i wouldnt recommend reading it if you don't like that kind of stuff. It's still an awesome comic!

Question from Thierry

what game you like most?

Answer:

That is a difficult question. Feralheart is awesome but i do love those IT servers. Tough decision Dx I cant choose -.- Alright.... to be honest I would prefer IT over FH, mainly because there is more to do. I also love Minecraft and Assassins Creed :D

Questions from Raw

1. Do you love me!?
2. What do you like to do most on FH?

Answer:

Yes, of course i love you! :D You is my buddy! I probably like sitting on my mount and chatting in general or just chilling with my friends ;D

Question from Nyx

do u like pie?

Answer:

To be honest, no. I dont really eat pie and i just dont like it very much at all.

Question from SilverTW

What's the one thing that makes Ingredient, you

Answer:

I'm not sure what are the right words to answer that... but I guess it would have to be my family and friends, without them I would be lost. I wouldn't be able to deal with anything in a positive way, they keep me going through my troubles and help me get back on my feet <3

Lol, I guess that's two things that make Ingredient ^^
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:53:31 pm by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

CloudFish

Re: Ask Ingredient
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 03:31:32 pm »
Why Ingredient? Like cooking?

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 12:09:18 am »
Ingredient randomly came to me at school or at home. I looked at the back of a chocolate packet and said "Ingredient, ingredients. Ingredient....." I began to grow a love for that word, it wasn't long until my friends gave me that as a nickname. I'm pretty sure that was how it came to me, and what better place to use that word than FH? I wanted something uncommon, strange but unique in a way. Ingredient it was, it suited me and I was very happy with it.

I love cooking! I really love cooking cakes and stuff because I like to lick the bowl at the end. I can cook a really good chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce, don't mind me saying ^-^
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:54:11 pm by Ingredient »

Offline Barish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • iMutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 07:24:37 am »
How do you feel about the four glittering stars below your name?

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:01:41 am »
Hmmm, I don't really pay attention to those stars most the time.

I do feel quite amazed though at how I've stayed active on Feralheart for over a year. How many things I've posted to earn those stars, I guess I could see those stars as achievements :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:24:15 pm by Ingredient »

Offline SilentWolf91

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 03:15:15 am »

Thierry

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 01:06:36 am »
what game you like most?

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 01:14:43 am »
1. Do you love me!?

nyxghostrider

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 02:39:05 am »
do u like pie?

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 12:18:59 am »

That is Johnny from the comic book Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, there are only 7 books in the series. He uses knives rather than guns. He can be very emotional and tortures those who would laugh at him, push him around. There is swearing and violence in the comic so i wouldnt recommend reading it if you dont like that kind of stuff. Its still an awesome comic!

what game you like most?

That is a difficult question. Feralheart is awesome but i do love those IT servers. Tough decision Dx I cant choose -.- Alright.... to be honest I would prefer IT over FH, mainly because there is more to do. I also love Minecraft and Assassins Creed :D

1. Do you love me!?

Yes, of course i love you! :D You is my buddy! I probably like sitting on my mount and chatting in general or just chilling with my friends ;D

do u like pie?

To be honest, no. I dont really eat pie and i just dont like it very much at all.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:14:43 pm by Ingredient »