Author Topic: Wolfblood?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Wolfblood?
« on: November 06, 2013, 07:58:49 pm »
Has any of you fellow Uk citizens ever watched a TV series by the name of 'Wolfblood'? Does anyone actually like it? I am currently in love with it. Omg, it's so amazing! I'm actually thinking of making an Rp based on it, I love it that much.
So do any of you guys watch this programme? It's currently on CBBC, but I'm sure it will be starting on Disney Channel pretty soon!

"Trust my rage."

Offline ~Jupiter~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfblood?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:12:37 pm »
Has any of you fellow Uk citizens ever watched a TV series by the name of 'Wolfblood'? Does anyone actually like it? I am currently in love with it. Omg, it's so amazing! I'm actually thinking of making an Rp based on it, I love it that much.
So do any of you guys watch this programme? It's currently on CBBC, but I'm sure it will be starting on Disney Channel pretty soon!

um sounds intersting

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 03:25:42 pm »
I'm going to openly confess that yes, I have been watching Wolfblood. And I don't care if it's a kids' show, I like it! xD

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Falkenpelz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 05:08:37 pm »
Hey! :)
Yes, I know and love this series, too! My favorite character is Rhydian. He's also played by one of my favorite actors.
I really like the series and I can't wait for season 2. I can't watch it at my country. I hope they'll change that soon.
Greetings,
Dragon Wolf